• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Apparently Paul Harrel has Pancreatic Cancer...

EugenFJR

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
97   0
Reaction score
I was just watching YouTube and apparently Paul Harrell is fighting Pancreatic Cancer... there has been a huge drive to get him to 1 million subscribers... he has achieved that as of this posting. Paul is, in my opinion one of the, if not the best YouTube Gun channel creators. I hope he beats this and continues to make content in the near future... the latest video he made he is on one crutch, and still making videos... I honestly hope he gets past this and pulls through.

I was just watching YouTube and apparently Paul Harrell is fighting Pancreatic Cancer... there has been a huge drive to get him to 1 million subscribers... he has achieved that as of this posting. Paul is, in my opinion one of the, if not the best YouTube Gun channel creators. I hope he beats this and continues to make content in the near future... the latest video he made he is on one crutch, and still making videos... I honestly hope he gets past this and pulls through.
I definitely did enjoy his in depth videos. No hype or BS just factual info. I believe the first one I ever saw was something like " Is 32ACP Enough?" . He's an outstanding content creator and in my opinion a trusted source for legit information.

Back
Top Bottom