• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Apparently the child molester laws in GA are so LAX that this guy is out before 3yrs

Meh, keep the 3 yr sentence but strap them in a chair & force them to watch Piers Morgan, The View and Ellen Degeneres non-stop...... I give em a week before they do us all a favor

I suggest that everyone search your city or town or county to see if you know anyone on these lists. Some people will actually be shocked to see what they find. I know that I was when I did a search.

http://gbi.georgia.gov/georgia-sex-offender-registry
of course drunk dudes who were caught pissing in public get hit with a sex offender charge

the sex offender thing is among one of the weirdest applied law and punishment. it really depends on who you are or who you did something to more than the actual crime it would seem

1488244_10151894181683655_1551784730_n.jpg

of course drunk dudes who were caught pissing in public get hit with a sex offender charge

the sex offender thing is among one of the weirdest applied law and punishment. it really depends on who you are or who you did something to more than the actual crime it would seem

That's what I'm thinking. Way too broad a description.

That is why there are 3 choices to search from on the website to help seperate them by their crime.

A sexual offender has been convicted of a criminal offense against a victim who is a minor or any dangerous sexual offense.

A sexually dangerous predator is a person who was designated as a sexually violent predator between July 1, 1996, and June 30, 2006; or who is determined by the Sexual Offender Registration Review Board to be at risk of perpetrating any future dangerous sexual offense.

An absconder is a person who has failed to register with the appropriate sheriff's office either (a) initially within 72 hours after release from prison, placement on parole, supervised release or probation; or (b) on their registration anniversary date.

I have friend whose just turned 17 yr old son was caught having sex with his 16 1/2 year old girlfriend of 3 years. BAM! Child Molester! 6 years.

Theres justice for ya.

I don't always agree with all of the laws as some do get trapped, if you will, by them. I also do agree that there is room for improvement in many laws. For those who purposely look for flaws in everything they see, flaws will be found.

Back
Top Bottom