• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Apparently we Aussies a bunch of aholes and bigots, fun read.......

Dingo

Wolf Icon
Navigating the space time continuum
7   0
Reaction score
This cartoon exposes ‘Australia’s ignorance on race’, judged one commentator. This country clearly lacks ‘racial literacy’, she said. The cartoon spoke not only to one man’s alleged bigotry, but to a sickness across all of ‘white Australia’. A writer for CNN said the cartoon shows Australia is a ‘racist country’. White Australians suffer from ‘blindness to privilege’, apparently, ‘without realising [that they are] doing so’. Forgive them, they know not what they do, these infants of the global order. The cartoon springs from ‘Australia’s ugliness’, said one editor.
The irony here is striking: the very people who rushed to accuse Knight of caricaturing black people thought nothing of caricaturing an entire nation and its people (its white people, at least).

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsit...nd-the-truth-about-bigotry/21790#.W5oYDBp_WhA

This cartoon exposes ‘Australia’s ignorance on race’, judged one commentator. This country clearly lacks ‘racial literacy’, she said. The cartoon spoke not only to one man’s alleged bigotry, but to a sickness across all of ‘white Australia’. A writer for CNN said the cartoon shows Australia is a ‘racist country’. White Australians suffer from ‘blindness to privilege’, apparently, ‘without realising [that they are] doing so’. Forgive them, they know not what they do, these infants of the global order. The cartoon springs from ‘Australia’s ugliness’, said one editor.
The irony here is striking: the very people who rushed to accuse Knight of caricaturing black people thought nothing of caricaturing an entire nation and its people (its white people, at least).

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsit...nd-the-truth-about-bigotry/21790#.W5oYDBp_WhA
We accept you anyway Dingo Dingo .

We accept you anyway Dingo Dingo .

E2FF0114-8455-4211-8BCB-314332F6FC00.jpeg

Yes, the redneck in Dingo strong is. :rockon: :nod:

Dingo:
I usually love your posts because they are brief and very witty.
Now you want me to read an article and think??? Really???

If we/ODT still had a "Dunce Hat," I'd give it to you.
You Aussies need to lighten up a little and enjoy life :)

Dingo:
I usually love your posts because they are brief and very witty.
Now you want me to read an article and think??? Really???

If we/ODT still had a "Dunce Hat," I'd give it to you.
You Aussies need to lighten up a little and enjoy life :)

We do, we do, we all think this article is hilarious. The pontificating liberals have no idea about us, they just like sneering at others to try and feel superior, which they are not and we don’t give a flying what they think. Hell we are so laid back we are almost comatose. :very_drunk: :sleeping:

Her coach admitted to coaching her. According to their rules, it's a violation whether she sees it or not. She's the one who owes the umpire an apology.

And, you should know by now that you are automatically a racist if you utter one negative word about a person of color.

I feel sorry for Serena. She just had a child, she is black, she has stated she is playing tennis for "women's rights" (I thought she was playing tennis to make money), and, in probably the most horrible situation, she is married to a white guy who is the father of her child.
Maybe Serena should start a GoFundMe account.

Back
Top Bottom