• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Apparently we Aussies a bunch of aholes and bigots, fun read.......

We do, we do, we all think this article is hilarious. The pontificating liberals have no idea about us, they just like sneering at others to try and feel superior, which they are not and we don’t give a flying what they think. Hell we are so laid back we are almost comatose. :very_drunk: :sleeping:
I'm only joking. My brother-in-law is Aussie. So I'm well aware of how easy going, fun loving, and mentally challenged you guys really are.

So if the cartoonist said it wasn't about race but he is a liar. Special K said he wasn't disrepecting the flag and servicemen and he is the bastion of truth. SMH

Her coach admitted to coaching her
After the display she made claiming they have no codes and she does not take coaching, I found it interesting how quickly the coach admitted to it. Everyone seems to be ignoring that. Now they are all talking about how she is fighting the sexist establishment for women everywhere.

Serena: NO! I was not being coached!! I would never do that!!!!!! I have a daughter!!!!
Coach : Yeah I coached her. We all do it and it is a silly rule.

Omg that was long!!! Glad I only read every 5th word. But she is spoiled. When she threw her racket, I thought, how many poor folks would love to have that

Damn, Dingo Dingo ! I'm looking for a house but I never knew I should be looking in Oz! Sounds like I'd find some great neighbors...

This just gave me a great idea.

Once I retire I may do like an 8 week trip down there...and I might not come back!

Only 10 years to go though...:grey:

Back
Top Bottom