• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR-15 Advice - SBC or not?⚡️ B.A.D. Lever vs Troy Ambi Bolt Release

I have the Gemtech suppressed bolt carrier and I LOVE it.....I bet I get a 70-80% reduction in gas blowback in my face. However, with you being a lefty, all that gas is going to shoot straight into your face, unless you shoot right handed. Maybe check out a suppressed charging handle. B.A.D. levers are great too, but if you shoot left handed....again, same thing. I'm a righty, but have ambi controls on all my rifles.

Unfortunately, have to shoot long guns left handed, even though I'm a righty. Only have one good eye and it's on my off-handed side.

Unfortunately, have to shoot long guns left handed, even though I'm a righty. Only have one good eye and it's on my off-handed side.

left handed shooters always have a tough time with suppressed rifles unless you get a "left handed" rifle. I've seen them rarely. Problem is the gas is always blowing in your face. I wonder how that suppressed CH would do.

TacticalJeebus TacticalJeebus did you end up getting that suppressed CH? How do you like it?

left handed shooters always have a tough time with suppressed rifles unless you get a "left handed" rifle. I've seen them rarely. Problem is the gas is always blowing in your face. I wonder how that suppressed CH would do.

TacticalJeebus TacticalJeebus did you end up getting that suppressed CH? How do you like it?
Haven't found someone local with one yet. Guess i'll have to order online. :(

thebull thebull turned me on to it.

I'm a "rightie", so it doesn't matter that much to me, but I never put ambi controls on my rifles. I want my AR-15 to have the same controls as any other I might have to pick up one day.

Back
Top Bottom