• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR optics: Nikon,Bushnell or Vortex?

I went with this on my 7.62x39 AR build. Nice look, nice glass, but haven't taken it out yet. They make it in 3-9x40.
http://www.vortexoptics.com/product/crossfire-II-4-12x44-with-dead-hold-bdc-moa-reticle

Heres how it turned out....
image.jpg

I havent seen it mentioned yet but check out the new line of Redfield scopes. they have been bought and operated as a Stand alone made in USA optic company for Leupold. BEAUTIFUL glass (think VX2 quality) for about $200.

I havent seen it mentioned yet but check out the new line of Redfield scopes. they have been bought and operated as a Stand alone made in USA optic company for Leupold. BEAUTIFUL glass (think VX2 quality) for about $200.
I've got one of the redfield scopes and love it

My choice would be Vortex and Nikon. I have had a Vortex red dot, no issues. Have used some of the higher end vortex products in precision rifle classes, all top notch. My personal hunting rifles wear Nikon Buckmaster 3-9x40 or Prostaff 3-9x50 scopes. I have never had issues with any of them. Vortex warranty and quality means they will likely get my future business.

Another Vortex vote here. I have a Diamondback 4-12 and a Viper 4-12 on my two hunting ARs (6.8SPC and a 6X45).

I also have a Vortex 6-24 on a competition .22.

I love all three of them. Great scopes for the price.

Vortex for sure. Nikon is good too but the warranty woth vortex is amazing. No questions asked. I have a 6.5-20x44.vortex viper and it is top notch. Especially for under $500

Back
Top Bottom