• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR Stoner COMPLETE upper $169!!! Now OOS

I probably will pick up a few as parts and pieces, even AR Stoner are worth that amount. What's the concern over the gas block that I am missing? One report says they used loctite for gas block screws but that shouldn't present a problem. I also have a few spare Sig SWAT 12 inch rails with cutouts that would fit the stock but not sure how a visible gas block would look.

Update: Only 217 remaining!!

I hay ordered once or twice from Midway. So I get an email from them everyday. I've looked at their AR Stoner line several times and wouldn't be afraid to try them out at the right price. Hell it's just an AR.

I probably will pick up a few as parts and pieces, even AR Stoner are worth that amount. What's the concern over the gas block that I am missing? One report says they used loctite for gas block screws but that shouldn't present a problem. I also have a few spare Sig SWAT 12 inch rails with cutouts that would fit the stock but not sure how a visible gas block would look.

Update: Only 217 remaining!!

Nothing wrong with the gas block but if it was a railed gas block it would allow you to mount a front sight on it. If you're going to put a rail on it, then you'll be able to mount a front sight anyway. I just wanted one bc of the price, but I don't want to throw money/parts at it to be able to mount buis.

Back
Top Bottom