• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR15 Fundraiser Raffle *Dave The Minion*

Okay guys, the time is almost here. I have the raffle tickets in hand (they are generic) and am waiting on OS to let me know if I can create a temporary account so we can track everything without it getting mixed with my current PMs. At the moment, it looks like we will start with everyone who wants a ticket/tickets to contact me through PM and send a check to me, once the check clears the ticket/tickets will be mailed back. This is the only way to do it for now but we will try to get some tickets to a few of the shops as well as a few individuals that are willing to be responsible for the funds. I want to do everything through PM so there is somewhat of a record. There will be a running list of those who buy tickets that I will keep updated. Paypal is a no go and this is the only way I know to proceed. If anyone has a better solution, feel free to let me know. This is not as simple as most thought it would be, but time is steady passing us by and I want the family to get their money before the holidays.
We have encountered several hurdles but failure is not an option. There will be a flyer that anyone willing to help can download and pass out, once we get started.
This is the best I have and as soon as I get a few small details worked out we will be rolling.

Back
Top Bottom