• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR15 Fundraiser Raffle *Dave The Minion*

Thanks for all the patience guys and gals. I can't believe how difficult this project has been and how many "bumps" there have been along the way. Thankfully with massive amounts of patience and perseverance from a few helpful and loyal members we are going to make this happen! Thanks to all that have donated to the project build as well as the DTM JR. build. This should be coming at a great time around the Holidays and will be going to help a great cause. I've been frustrated with a lot of things that have happened during this process but it will be all worth it in the end. God is good and so are the people of the ODT! Thanks Again for all the support in the project. We will post the presentation time and information soon.

If you’re will to use your account and handle the money, we can try. Problem is, if anyone puts anything about guns or raffle in it, paypal will shut down the account and it'll take months to get the money. I'm personally not willing to take that chance.

Use "DTM" Or "Dave" Or Meatwad .....Hell make something up I mean whenever I send pp I don't put anything, the new "gift" option is called "friends and family" or some **** like that

Use "DTM" Or "Dave" Or Meatwad .....Hell make something up I mean whenever I send pp I don't put anything, the new "gift" option is called "friends and family" or some **** like that

That's all good until someone "slips" and costs us all the money. I'm happy for anyone that wants to handle the money portion, to do so.

I will be out of work all week next week. I had my appendix removed on Wednesday. I will hook up with you on Friday if the doctor lets me drive. I hopefully can get a bunch sold for the minion family.

is there any word on using paypal? or anyone bringing tickets to sell on the east side of the atl near the gwinnett area?

I don't even have checks anymore :(

Back
Top Bottom