• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR15 Fundraiser Raffle *Dave The Minion*

I whole heartedly apologize for it taking so long. We have been trying to work out the payment issues, so this is the best I have at the moment. I am also thinking about enlisting a few people who would be willing to go to gun friendly location and just sit and sell tickets. If we do this, we will post the time and place several days in advance so people would have a chance to walk up and pay with cash?

I whole heartedly apologize for it taking so long. We have been trying to work out the payment issues, so this is the best I have at the moment. I am also thinking about enlisting a few people who would be willing to go to gun friendly location and just sit and sell tickets. If we do this, we will post the time and place several days in advance so people would have a chance to walk up and pay with cash?

Cool , looking forward to putting my name in the hat for a worthy cause .

Please keep me in the loop. I would love to sell some raffle tickets on my jobsite. Me and John were on the same job during his unfortunate passing. Im sure a bunch of his co workers and others would like to buy some tickets to help his family. I will also contribute 3 more fde pmags to sweeten the raffle. Please let me know how i can help.

Okay guys, we finally have the gun back in possession.
Anyone that wants raffle tickets need to pm me how many along with the address. I will include the check information when I send my address. Once I receive your check, I will post your name in a thread that will be made tonight just for this. Once your check clears the bank, your ticket/tickets will be mailed to you. The price will be $20 each

If anyone has a better way or want to be in chargeg of the funds, please let me know.

So, lets get this started.

Also, please include a self addressed, stamped envelope when you mail mail your check.

Last edited:
Okay guys, we finally have the gun back in possession.
Anyone that wants raffle tickets need to pm me how many along with the address. I will include the check information when I send my address. Once I receive your check, I will post your name in a thread that will be made tonight just for this. Once your check clears the bank, your ticket/tickets will be mailed to you. The price will be $20 each

If anyone has a better way or want to be in chargeg of the funds, please let me know.

So, lets get this started.
I cant read the yellow.

Back
Top Bottom