• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR15 Fundraiser Raffle *Dave The Minion*

is there any word on using paypal? or anyone bringing tickets to sell on the east side of the atl near the gwinnett area?

I don't even have checks anymore :(

No paypal on my part. You can mail cash if you wrap it in colored paper and use a security envelope.

If there is anyone on the "East" side that wants to be in charge of selling and/or dispersing tickets, contact me and we can make arrangements.

I think it's a good call to avoid pay pal as mentioned previously; all it will take is one person to accidentally put AR15, rifle, or the like in the "note" section and the whole thing would likely get held up. It's unfortunate that PayPal is that anti-gun, but I've read of accounts being frozen for the mere mention of gun accessories.

On another note, a big thanks to TraderJordan & Sniper22 for getting this together; I know you guys have been working hard to make it happen! :yo:

I think it's a good call to avoid pay pal as mentioned previously; all it will take is one person to accidentally put AR15, rifle, or the like in the "note" section and the whole thing would likely get held up. It's unfortunate that PayPal is that anti-gun, but I've read of accounts being frozen for the mere mention of gun accessories.

On another note, a big thanks to TraderJordan & Sniper22 for getting this together; I know you guys have been working hard to make it happen! :yo:

There have been many hurdles.

Screenshot_2014-11-16-18-12-49.jpg

Back
Top Bottom