• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Arbys in dawsonville( Now a thread about something completely different starts on pg.5)

Snapped one myself of a fellow w/ what looked like a S&W Bodyguard .380.

Anyone so inclined would have easily snatched it from the S.O.B. holster it was in.

Do it next time you see the change. I did in Cartersville at the tractor supply to a guy OCing a M&P in a pos soft holster that didn't have any type of retainer, just reached out and removed his weapon. Dude went ballistic until he realized he no longer had a gun to defend himself with...

Do it next time you see the change. I did in Cartersville at the tractor supply to a guy OCing a M&P in a pos soft holster that didn't have any type of retainer, just reached out and removed his weapon. Dude went ballistic until he realized he no longer had a gun to defend himself with...

That's an awfully brave move to make, what were your intentions?

That's an awfully brave move to make, what were your intentions?

How so? The guy wad bent over with no clue who or what was around him and a gun that was unsecured within reach of anyone taller then 3'. I kindly told him if he was going to carry a piece for everyone to see, he might want to at least get a holster that had a retainer of some sort. He was new to the gun world and thanked me, after he calmed down.

How so? The guy wad bent over with no clue who or what was around him and a gun that was unsecured within reach of anyone taller then 3'. I kindly told him if he was going to carry a piece for everyone to see, he might want to at least get a holster that had a retainer of some sort. He was new to the gun world and thanked me, after he calmed down.
From what you described, the situation turned out well, but could have taken a more dramatic turn easily. You said he went ballistic, what if it would have become a situation where you now had to defend yourself? Not saying what you did was right or wrong, was just curious as to what motivated you to remove a total strangers weapon like that.

From what you described, the situation turned out well, but could have taken a more dramatic turn easily. You said he went ballistic, what if it would have become a situation where you now had to defend yourself? Not saying what you did was right or wrong, was just curious as to what motivated you to remove a total strangers weapon like that.
I'm guessing if he had to defend himself it would have been two guns to none at that point

I'm 6'1" @ 245lbs, he was 5'8" at best and in his early 20s. I thought it out before acting. Bebop amd a few others know me and know my attitude. The lil guy wasn't going to do anything other than try to call a scene that went south on his end very fast. it would have been great if someone would have been there recording it.

I'm guessing if he had to defend himself it would have been two guns to none at that point

Actually 3... my normal 2 plus his. I would have probably just put my hand on top of his head so he couldn't reach me.
The holster he was using looked to be a cheap left handed IWB that he used as a right hand OWB..

Back
Top Bottom