• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Arbys in dawsonville( Now a thread about something completely different starts on pg.5)

Well, I see we are back to taking pictures of a man's backside OCing a gun. I just don't understand. Situational awareness, OK fine. Taking a picture, that is border line, but taking a guys gun, well that is across the line. Who the hell do you think you are? What is the fascination with others carrying differently than you would? Why in the world should you care? Oh yeah, you know better and want to make sure everyone does as you do. It is the internet.

High points can only be used by holding the gun sideways, grabbing your nuts while saying' "break yo self foo" as you bust a cap

Haha that's funny.
But I actually like Hi-points I own a couple they eat any ammo you feed them. I was just surprised in the manner he was carrying his plus I'm not sure I would carry one just do to shear weight. And I'm a capacity guy I like having 12+ rounds in a mag minimum.

And who the hell brought this thread back up from the grave any way?

Haha that's funny.
But I actually like Hi-points I own a couple they eat any ammo you feed them. I was just surprised in the manner he was carrying his plus I'm not sure I would carry one just do to shear weight. And I'm a capacity guy I like having 12+ rounds in a mag minimum.

And who the hell brought this thread back up from the grave any way?
they're def fun to shoot. Have a friend that has a couple carbines & pistols, and they def eat all kinds of ammo.

Do it next time you see the change. I did in Cartersville at the tractor supply to a guy OCing a M&P in a pos soft holster that didn't have any type of retainer, just reached out and removed his weapon. Dude went ballistic until he realized he no longer had a gun to defend himself with...

i wouldnt even try to disarm a stranger (what if they had a BUG?)

Owned 3 of the c9 models. Accurate and went boom and didn't pay more than $100 for any of them and two were brand new. What's not to love? Never open carried them though, would have had to wear two so I could walk without leaning to one side.

Just sayin': Snatching a gun from someone can end very badly, and is never a good idea. One, you could have caused a neglegent discharge. You have no idea if the gun is safe, or if the owner had modified it, making it unsafe. Secondly, if he had struggled, someone could have been killed. Third, had many of us here witnessed that happening, not knowing what was going on, we may well have drawn down on you, as a precautionary measure, with the potential of really screwing up your day. And finally, you have no idea whether or not an employee either at the counter, or in the back room has access to a firearm and misunderstands the situation.

Just sayin': Snatching a gun from someone can end very badly, and is never a good idea. One, you could have caused a neglegent discharge. You have no idea if the gun is safe, or if the owner had modified it, making it unsafe. Secondly, if he had struggled, someone could have been killed. Third, had many of us here witnessed that happening, not knowing what was going on, we may well have drawn down on you, as a precautionary measure, with the potential of really screwing up your day. And finally, you have no idea whether or not an employee either at the counter, or in the back room has access to a firearm and misunderstands the situation.

Guess you just had to be there.. the employee nearby, laughed his butt off. Unless the gun was " rigged to fire from pressure on the grip, there was no chance of discharge.

Guess you just had to be there.. the employee nearby, laughed his butt off. Unless the gun was " rigged to fire from pressure on the grip, there was no chance of discharge.

Since you "thought out" the situation, I guess the real reason you took another man's firearm was because he was smaller than you. If it had been a bigger man, would you have done the same thing? Guess your superior strength and knowledge was enough for you to take his gun. Yeah, I guess you had to be there to see what actually happened. Real life is not the internet, you, or someone close by, could have been hurt because of your arrogance. Why does anyone feel the need to place themselves in that situation? You are really lucky.

I'm 6'1" @ 245lbs, he was 5'8" at best and in his early 20s. I thought it out before acting. Bebop amd a few others know me and know my attitude. The lil guy wasn't going to do anything other than try to call a scene that went south on his end very fast. it would have been great if someone would have been there recording it.

Actually 3... my normal 2 plus his. I would have probably just put my hand on top of his head so he couldn't reach me.
The holster he was using looked to be a cheap left handed IWB that he used as a right hand OWB..

I am really hoping this is satire. You took a gun from someone who you thought couldn't get it back and now you are here boasting about it. The truth is you got very, very, lucky. That ignorant **** could have gone south very quickly and it isn't even him I am talking about. You never know who is around you or what they are carrying. All your self preserved awesomeness means dick when someone behind you or on your flank knocks you over the head or worst case decides to shoot you because they perceive what you did was a hostile action.

Let's take all that off the table though. Lets forget for a second how stupid of an action was. Who are you to think you can just take a gun from someone just because you are bigger than him? That tells me you have poor impulse control. Very poor impulse control. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. People like you owning firearms, hell even vehicles, scare me. You need to grow up and mature some more. :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom