• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Army Bans PMAGs

They can still buy them at the PX over there.
I doubt their leadership would say anything about it either.

That's part of the ridiculousness. They can be ordered through the supply system and there are units that run nothing but PMAGs. The guys that use them obviously will not care, but that won't stop some POG from whining about it in the chow hall.

im having alot of issues with the direction the military is going in general

seriously, the limited time ive been in, seems to be getting worse

im having alot of issues with the direction the military is going in general

seriously, the limited time ive been in, seems to be getting worse

100% with you, Man. I'm looking to push to the reserves and get another job where i'm not limited by penny anty BS and buerocracy. AF is pissing me off.

100% with you, Man. I'm looking to push to the reserves and get another job where i'm not limited by penny anty BS and buerocracy. AF is pissing me off.

DO NOT DO RESERVES!

ohhh my god it sucks, or at least my unit does. seriously, if i could have gone back in time i woulda went active. at least my signal corps reserve unit is horrible. and its not even all the people, alot of them are awesome.......its just as a whole.........i cant explain the amount of fail that goes into it sometimes (and i thought tradoc was bad)

not just to me, had a buddy who did most of his state side training, about to deploy to afghanistan, all set to go............they lost his paperwork. i dont know how or what the foul up is, but the end result is.....hes staying here. honestly though i was like "well, if they suck this hard, dont go over sea's where your life depends on them"

hes trying to go active i think right now, or switch companies/MOS

Some general's (or generals') pockets probably got lined by the makers of the "Little Pony" AR to get them to ban these "terrible, plastic" magazines from Magpul.

Back
Top Bottom