• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Army Bans PMAGs

DO NOT DO RESERVES!

ohhh my god it sucks, or at least my unit does. seriously, if i could have gone back in time i woulda went active. at least my signal corps reserve unit is horrible. and its not even all the people, alot of them are awesome.......its just as a whole.........i cant explain the amount of fail that goes into it sometimes (and i thought tradoc was bad)

not just to me, had a buddy who did most of his state side training, about to deploy to afghanistan, all set to go............they lost his paperwork. i dont know how or what the foul up is, but the end result is.....hes staying here. honestly though i was like "well, if they suck this hard, dont go over sea's where your life depends on them"

hes trying to go active i think right now, or switch companies/MOS

I know the unit I would go to. It's a good one. 301RQS, it's a rescue unit at Patrick AFB in Coco beach, FL. Lot of good dudes down there and it has a good rep. I never thought of it but I'm deployed with some of the guys are there now and they're trying to recruit me. Worth a shot because the Dept. of State has their Air Wing down there too so I could get a job doing counter drugs in South America which is awesome gig!

I know the unit I would go to. It's a good one. 301RQS, it's a rescue unit at Patrick AFB in Coco beach, FL. Lot of good dudes down there and it has a good rep. I never thought of it but I'm deployed with some of the guys are there now and they're trying to recruit me. Worth a shot because the Dept. of State has their Air Wing down there too so I could get a job doing counter drugs in South America which is awesome gig!
well, that sounds like you would be doing stuff and not sitting on your ass (mostly what i do)

thats good then, do that. id like to be in a unit that accomplishes stuff other than putting up the same antenna every drill and PMCS the same vehicles that havent moved since last drill

ohh if your lucky, we get a piss test, that usually takes half a day

Back
Top Bottom