• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Around the house EDC…let’s See Em’

Wi
sure. I would be glad to provide any helmet advice I can.
here one of the ones I wear.
as previously mentioned, you want to be certain to wear ones that are your local teams color so you don’t stand out..
You want to try and remain as inconspicuous as possible…
Remove the facemask, but keep the chin strap and pull it down tight.

this is the one I wear when I pump gas down in Atlanta, because they will hit you in the head down there when you are pumping gas..
With that one you would still get a beating.

If I felt the need to carry in my own home in my PJ's, I'd seriously consider moving. Life is too short. Just sayin'.
Then again, I'm a part time ninja so I got that going for me.
Are tactical PJ's a thing? I guess that's a serious question.
See post #7. Aside from kids riding their 4wheelers around without mufflers, I live in a generally quiet and peaceful area.
Unfortunately, idiots aren't prohibited from traveling into generally quiet and peaceful areas......
I can't find any reason why I'd regret having my G42 in my pocket at all times, but I have seen the example of a time I regretted it being on the nightstand because I didn't need tactical PJ's.
It wasn't in my pocket at that moment because I WAS at home, in a generally quiet and safe area......
That error most assuredly WON'T happen again.

E1E8E414-3752-4979-BAA6-3C5B87584565.jpeg

If I felt the need to carry in my own home in my PJ's, I'd seriously consider moving. Life is too short. Just sayin'.
Then again, I'm a part time ninja so I got that going for me.
Are tactical PJ's a thing? I guess that's a serious question.
PJs aren't just for home behind closed doors anymore. People have been spotted out in public, in the grocery store, Walmart and yes even the court house. I'd never do it, but there are lots of people that don't even respect themselves these days

See post #7. Aside from kids riding their 4wheelers around without mufflers, I live in a generally quiet and peaceful area.
Unfortunately, idiots aren't prohibited from traveling into generally quiet and peaceful areas......
I can't find any reason why I'd regret having my G42 in my pocket at all times, but I have seen the example of a time I regretted it being on the nightstand because I didn't need tactical PJ's.
It wasn't in my pocket at that moment because I WAS at home, in a generally quiet and safe area......
That error most assuredly WON'T happen again.
I read it. You had someone accidentally knock on your door. (They happened to be carrying as I assume everyone is I meet). Nothing happened. What am I missing?
Whatever makes you feel comfortable. Seriously. Your home, your existence.
Not trying to derail OPs thread. Y'all get back to discussing carrying in your PJs. :yo:
I have no candidates. PPK/S I guess. :noidea:

Back
Top Bottom