• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

As Of 08.20.2013 We Are Consuming More Than Earth Can Replenish This Year

Hockypuck.............they've been saying that crap for decades......large portions of our forest reserves keep getting burned by wildfires EVERY DARNED SUMMER out in the PACIFIC NW & Kalifornication areas , then mudslides due to burned out raw land, because of all the eco rules preventing harvesting, clearing of brush, & commercial re-foresting. Remember all the dire predictions about poisoned land, soil, PERMANENT ENVIRONMENTAL DESTRUCTION when Mount St. Helenas blew it's top? All the phony eco-scientists pissed all over the newspapers & magazines with their crap. Go up there , now, take a look! I believe old Ma-Nature is a helluva lot smarter than us mere humans! And damned smarter than arrogant do-gooders who are constantly telling the rest of us how bad we are, our houses are, our guns are, our cars & trucks are, having families are bad & all their other stuff. They should just all go climb aboard "Starship Enterprise" , with Captain Kirk, Spock & the rest & get on out of here to "universes unknown". Non-use of land is outgrowing use of land & what's the percentage of land occupied by humans as opposed to vacant land in rural areas? Astounding numbers ,there! Reclaimed Landfills being used as parks, recreation areas, condos, golf courses, etc. Al Gore's gang of "scientists" probably had a hand in this "study". Remember the coming ice age of the 70's under another idiot "president" , Carter? Remember back in the 60's -70's , all the predictions of "too many humans" & we desperately needed "Zero population growth" or we would all perish before, what was it----the year 2000 or something? Our real problem is urbanization, when de-urban movement would solve LOTS of problems including economic logjams. It's perfectly feasible in today's high speed fiber network environment, with rail spurs available in previous rural areas to new warehouses, factories, communities & such. Look bad things are gonna happen often enough to thin out the herd , without do-good phony politically motivated faux "science" influencing folks who may be subjective to science fiction drama. Life is tough enough , at times, without creating stuff...... :deadhorse:

Please retry with paragraphs and sentence structure.

I'm on my phone and bot even gonna try to sift through that.

Well I guess you can do your part by stop buying toilet paper and go in the back yard and collect some leaves, disconnect your house from the electrical grid and maybe hook up the stationary bike to a generator to power up the lap top (so you can still access the ODT) and get used to eating cold food because you wouldn't want to create a carbon footprint by starting a fire or firing up the BBQ grill!!!! Seriously though-I'm just kidding...but I will make sure I find a way to elbow my way onboard the Starship Enterprise when it does get built-planet Earth may still be habitable but the growing number of idiots like Al Gore and Obama are making this planet unbearable!!!!!

Last edited:
So the planet is like my checking account on the ODT? (I need it in simple terms I can wrap my hamster wheel around)

Well im still convinced like a certain book hints at.......only one can destroy the earth........we can certainly make a mess out of it though. I doubt if even a global nuclear war would do much in the long run. Look at bikini atoll.......still a thriving

Back
Top Bottom