• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Asking for identification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking for an ID is not infringing on anyone's rights.
It is simply making sure a person "appears" to be of legal age and a citizen.
That is self protection.
FAFO otherwise. JMHO.

Asking for an ID is not infringing on anyone's rights.
It is simply making sure a person "appears" to be of legal age and a citizen.
That is self protection.
FAFO otherwise. JMHO.

You’re affirming that it’s not infringing on a persons right so show me in the statue where it states you need to posses an ID to purchase a firearm face to face? Even the state of Georgia doesn’t require it, but you do? Also, what self protection? Protection from what? The state doesn’t have an ID requirement. How exactly are they going to come after you for engaging in a legal activity. Please show a case in Georgia where a person was prosecuted for selling a firearm face to face and not asking for ID. Here’s a clue, there isn’t a requirement so they can’t charge you with a crime that doesn’t exist.

PS, I’m a Gen Xer but since you wanted to sling a personal attack and bring generations into it, it seems most of the people in this thread who are advocating for more restrictive transactions are boomers. Typical behavior. Always crying “harder daddy” when it comes to government control. So it makes total sense that you’d want more control over your fellow man even when it’s not required by law.

You’re affirming that it’s not infringing on a persons right so show me in the statue where it states you need to posses an ID to purchase a firearm face to face? Even the state of Georgia doesn’t require it, but you do? Also, what self protection? Protection from what? The state doesn’t have an ID requirement. How exactly are they going to come after you for engaging in a legal activity. Please show a case in Georgia where a person was prosecuted for selling a firearm face to face and not asking for ID. Here’s a clue, there isn’t a requirement so they can’t charge you with a crime that doesn’t exist.
Damn dont get your panties in a wad. I wouldnt sell you a damn thing anyway Mr Know It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom