• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Asking for identification

Status
Not open for further replies.
You stand your ground.
I'll stand mine.
There is nothing here worth getting worked up over.
May we never meet for a sale or trade.
If we do meet, may it be for an ODT M&G and we can share food and a laugh.

How do those boots taste?

Strictly referring to 2A and private sales, which is what this post is about, but you keep on licking.
You don't even understand the point I'm making if you think it has anything at all to do with empowering government.

Or do you think that a private citizen exercising their Right to determine how and with who they will do business is an example of the government boot?

If you do, D,JD.

You stand your ground.
I'll stand mine.
There is nothing here worth getting worked up over.
May we never meet for a sale or trade.
If we do meet, may it be for an ODT M&G and we can share food and a laugh.

I’m not worked up over anything. You assumed my position was because I am a Gen Zer. Which makes absolutely no sense but whatever. I’m still waiting for you to show me the GA law that requires ID or verification of ID as well as a case where someone was prosecuted for not verifying ID during a face to face transaction. If you’re going to hide behind “safety” or self preservation, protecting you from the law then own it and defend that position. We both know you can’t. It has nothing to do with safety or protecting yourself from prosecution. Some people, (mostly boomers), just love rules and making them up as they go along. That is fine, your stuff, you are welcome to assert all the control you want over your firearms and transactions just don’t make believe it’s because of safety or CYA because it isn’t.

I offered an olive branch and you switch me with it.
So, having exhausted all logical conclusions, the illogical, though improbable, is invariably true.

1710194262201.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom