• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Asking for identification

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t ask about the Ben Franklin quote, nice straw man though. I’m still waiting for the law requiring you to verify ID while conducting a face to face transaction in Georgia and a case where someone has been charged for not verifying ID. It is amusing seeing all the twisting and turning and throwing around people’s age but none of you will actually answer the question. Stop hiding behind the claim that you are protecting yourself and just admit it. You like making up rules. There is no reason for it other than it makes you feel some sort of control. I already proved one of you to have a weak constitution, he folded up a like a lawn chair rather than defend his claim of safety. Who’s next? You want to require ID, you want to require a bill of sale, fine. Like I said, that is your right to do so, just don’t try to hide behind some big state boogie man. That kind of fear mongering is what the leftist and gun control advocates want. If you’re not one of them, then stop doing their bidding.

Then again your sig line is a quote from a raging leftist that gave us the gift of handouts and big government spending. I’m not surprised you want more control.
I got you baby boy.
It's better than you BOY BIDEN.
Tell you what, if you make it to retirement, don't sign up for Social Security.

Knowing things about Fulton County Ga that HOPEFULLY all of us know... would you sell a firearm within Fulton County and if so, you you give just a little more thought to getting some documentation?

I’ve bought and solid in Fulton county many time, probably well over half the time because before I began working from home, I worked in Fulton Co. Never required any ID. After you find the state law that requires you to verify someone’s status while conducting a face to face transaction. Please show me a case in Fulton Co where someone was prosecuted for not verifying ID during a face to face transaction.

Here’s a neat one, I’ve met police officers and detectives while on duty to buy and sell firearms in Fulton county. Nobody asked for ID. 😮

I got you baby boy.
It's better than you BOY BIDEN.
Tell you what, if you make it to retirement, don't sign up for Social Security.

Thanks nice. I just called the guy you literally have in your sig line, the grandfather of welfare, a raging liberal and I am advocating for not asking for ID and you think I’m for Biden? 🤔 Nice try. Trump 2024. Now adjust your mask and find me that law and those cases.

Also I’ve known for a long time you boomers were going to use up all that SS, that is why our retirement is already self funded. We don’t need the government to hold our hand.

I’ve bought and solid in Fulton county many time, probably well over half the time because before I began working from home, I worked in Fulton Co. Never required any ID. After you find the state law that requires you to verify someone’s status while conducting a face to face transaction. Please show me a case in Fulton Co where someone was prosecuted for not verifying ID during a face to face transaction.

Here’s a neat one, I’ve met police officers and detectives while on duty to buy and sell firearms in Fulton county. Nobody asked for ID. 😮
Same here, yet... Knowing how backward and corrupt the gov in Fulton can be, the question remains.
The whole " please show me a case where..." sadly, does not cut it anymore. Just ask Trump! From my point of view, I simply will not go anywhere near Fulton if I can help it much less go to Fulton doing a legal, protected activity involving a firearm.
There are ton's of cases all over the place were people are being convicted/lives ruined for things that are not illegal.
I am not much interested on being the first case in point when someone ask, " show me a case where....".

Thanks nice. I just called the guy you literally have in your sig line, the grandfather of welfare, a raging liberal and I am advocating for not asking for ID and you think I’m for Biden? 🤔 Nice try. Trump 2024. Now adjust your mask and find me that law and those cases.

Also I’ve known for a long time you boomers were going to use up all that SS, that is why our retirement is already self funded. We don’t need the government to hold our hand.
I paid my way boy, and I will draw it. So you just keep paying, FYI, I don't care if you met police and bought and sold, I have many friends, that are LEO's, including a son that is retired State Trooper, so go throw your weight somewhere else and leave these guys doing as they well please. We will survive without you. If you don't need government, then move and go where you can blow smoke up people's a$$ that might bow down to you. But I won't.

Same here, yet... Knowing how backward and corrupt the gov in Fulton can be, the question remains.
The whole " please show me a case where..." sadly, does not cut it anymore. Just ask Trump! From my point of view, I simply will not go anywhere near Fulton if I can help it much less go to Fulton doing a legal, protected activity involving a firearm.

I see where you are going but us selling firearms are not a threat like Trump is a threat to them it’s just not the same. They will fall on their sword to attempt to take him out. They have motive to go after him in a big display. That is one of the primary reasons I am voting for him a third time. However, verifying ID or someone’s status isn’t required on the state level and while some of the gun laws in Georgia have been known to be vague, that one is not. To be clear, I don’t care what someone requires but don’t weasel out and hide behind fear mongering claiming the state is going to come after you when there is no evidence to support that. I’d also argue that if that day should come and they go after you, do you think it would be smart to have a stack of self created evidence documenting your various transactions or do you think it would be better for them to have to make their own case against you?

I paid my way boy, and I will draw it. So you just keep paying, FYI, I don't care if you met police and bought and sold, I have many friends, that are LEO's, including a son that is retired State Trooper, so go throw your weight somewhere else and leave these guys doing as they well please. We will survive without you. If you don't need government, then move and go where you can blow smoke up people's a$$ that might bow down to you. But I won't.

Now you’re going to try to tough talk me. 🤣 I don’t care about who your son is or isn’t. Man you really are trying everything. 😂 Please show me where I said they couldn’t ask for ID? I’ve said many times before, I’m fine with it. What I’m not okay with is fear mongering and claiming the you are insulating yourself from prosecution. You may like big government and government handouts. Clearly you worship on the alter of FDR a major leftist but don’t confuse my unwillingness to spread my cheeks for daddy gov and engage in self perpetrating gun control with being anti-gov. Boy.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha he put me on ignore. That is two that folded. After all that tough talk you fold like that. Weak.

Biker, you may be a **** stirrer that really doesn’t bring much to the conversation intellectually but at least you’re not fragile either. Good on you. 😎

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha he put me on ignore. That is two that folded. After all that tough talk you fold like that. Weak.

Biker, you may be a **** stirrer that really doesn’t bring much to the conversation intellectually but at least you’re not fragile either. Good on you. 😎
That dude has half the ODT on force ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom