• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Assistance with Burglary of 100 plus guns

You assign the value of item if stolen or damaged in a fire, etc.

I'd not recommend puffing up the price though, that's fraud.
I hear ya there! I usually sit down and add all the parts together and state the value of parts combined. When you sit down and start adding up those upgrade over Mil-spec parts ( no PSA parts ) that crap gets up there and I mean quick. I mean a good barrel, BCG and receiver set and you are at 700- 800 right there. Even BA barrels have gone up a 100 bucks a few months ago. I am not going to go into it but I could make a list right now of one of the lesser expensive builds and price out at least 1,200 in parts. Easy!

With that being said if you inflate the price you are going to be paying more each month and more than likely you will pay that extra forever. I can say that if Gun Collection insurance pays for optics that would be a plus because State Farm does not cover optics. That's the only draw back with a Personal Articles Policy.

I hear ya there! I usually sit down and add all the parts together and state the value of parts combined. When you sit down and start adding up those upgrade over Mil-spec parts ( no PSA parts ) that crap gets up there and I mean quick. I mean a good barrel, BCG and receiver set and you are at 700- 800 right there. Even BA barrels have gone up a 100 bucks a few months ago. I am not going to go into it but I could make a list right now of one of the lesser expensive builds and price out at least 1,200 in parts. Easy!

With that being said if you inflate the price you are going to be paying more each month and more than likely you will pay that extra forever. I can say that if Gun Collection insurance pays for optics that would be a plus because State Farm does not cover optics. That's the only draw back with a Personal Articles Policy.
My policy covers firearms, shooting gear, spotting scopes, scopes, RMRs, etc., bayonets, fighting knives, militaria, gunpowder, ammo, artillery shells, primers, brass, tools, and on and on and on. All that is covered at my home, while traveling in my car, at a gun show or collectors' show, and it provides protection against fire, theft, loss, etc. It's so far superior to anything USAA offers as riders on my homeowner's it's not even close and at a fraction of what USAA wanted.

My policy covers firearms, shooting gear, spotting scopes, scopes, RMRs, etc., bayonets, fighting knives, militaria, gunpowder, ammo, artillery shells, primers, brass, tools, and on and on and on. All that is covered at my home, while traveling in my car, at a gun show or collectors' show, and it provides protection against fire, theft, loss, etc. It's so far superior to anything USAA offers as riders on my homeowner's it's not even close and at a fraction of what USAA wanted.
Oh wow! Hell I am going to look into that immediately. I have shooting, hunting and knives that no coverage. What carrier are you with? Was it www.collectinsure.com?

Other reason because its like having your "family" pictures?
Guns are sometimes better than relatives... seriously.
No I feel like if something happens and the FBI or any other government agency wants to know what your doing and what you have first place they are going to look is on a computer. If you got pic's of all your guns on there then they know what you have. What I own is my business not there's.

What insurance carriers provides this?

Back
Top Bottom