• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ATF puts out BOLO

I have heard that ATF put out a bolo; On Three shipping containers that have been STOLEN, with estimates up to 9 million rounds mostly Winchester 9mm w/ others ..... !
Stolen in the Carolina's Raleigh - Durham and Wilmington.......................
So, has anybody posted this and or can confirm said theft ........... ?
ATF has stated to report it ASAP, as it may be bad to shoot; due to improper storage of said ammo ................. BUURHAHA (sent out the 19th)
I would like to be the judge of that. :pound:

Kinda like they do the big traffic check every year on interstate 16,they sitting on the off ramp catching folks dodging.I think last year was about 160 arrest
Ain't that a load of crap, I got caught up in one pf those a couple of years ago. Asshats were shutting down I-95 for 30 minute intervals, checking drivers licenses. Traffic was backed up for miles.

Ain't that a load of crap, I got caught up in one pf those a couple of years ago. Asshats were shutting down I-95 for 30 minute intervals, checking drivers licenses. Traffic was backed up for miles.
They don’t shut down interstates for checks. However if you panicked and tried to avoid… LOL

I have heard that ATF put out a bolo; On Three shipping containers that have been STOLEN, with estimates up to 9 million rounds mostly Winchester 9mm w/ others ..... !
Stolen in the Carolina's Raleigh - Durham and Wilmington.......................
So, has anybody posted this and or can confirm said theft ........... ?
ATF has stated to report it ASAP, as it may be bad to shoot; due to improper storage of said ammo ................. BUURHAHA (sent out the 19th)
Why don't they just ask the CIA to return it?

They don’t shut down interstates for checks. However if you panicked and tried to avoid… LOL
They were checking something! We sat there for a good 25 minutes before they let everyone go. Stopped at the next exit to use bathroom and the cashier said they had been doing it for several hours as many people had stopped there and were complaining about it.

Back
Top Bottom