• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ATF puts out BOLO

They were checking something! We sat there for a good 25 minutes before they let everyone go. Stopped at the next exit to use bathroom and the cashier said they had been doing it for several hours as many people had stopped there and were complaining about it.
Not unheard of for the interstate to be shut down for many reasons. But it would take a huge public safety problem to stop the interstates for road checks.
I know for a fact they put up the sigh s to fool people into trying to avoid the “check” LOL

That being said I travelled 75, 10 to 95. Didn’t cross on 95
They closed the welcome center as you enter Florida on 95 (coming from Kingsland) and turned it into a checkpoint for months. It was a mess. For impromptu stuff, I have only seen it on state highways.

They closed the welcome center as you enter Florida on 95 (coming from Kingsland) and turned it into a checkpoint for months. It was a mess. For impromptu stuff, I have only seen it on state highways.
Yeah that was a political point made by Desantis. NY said they would block Floridians so they got cars to stop and they asked them where they were from…
Did they route the trucks through there too? I thought it was only cars?

Yeah that was a political point made by Desantis. NY said they would block Floridians so they got cars to stop and they asked them where they were from…
Did they route the trucks through there too? I thought it was only cars?
I think trucks got sent through the agricultural checkpoint just before the welcome center where all the cars got sent. I remember them asking if I had traveled from NY or Louisiana.

Back
Top Bottom