• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATL Expo Gun Show, Feb. 18-19. Anyone Going?

What a waste of time ! Don’t think the vendor area was 60% filled ! TON’s of commercial gun dealers . Very few individuals selling anything interesting. 6 gutter cover booths ! Just lots of bull sheet in my opinion . It’s become a place for the less sophisticated buyer ! But then again , the demographics was buying all the shotguns ! Definitely my last trip ! But then again , I’m a cranky 72 year old grump !

What a waste of time ! Don’t think the vendor area was 60% filled ! TON’s of commercial gun dealers . Very few individuals selling anything interesting. 6 gutter cover booths ! Just lots of bull sheet in my opinion . It’s become a place for the less sophisticated buyer ! But then again , the demographics was buying all the shotguns ! Definitely my last trip ! But then again , I’m a cranky 72 year old grump !
at least you gave an honest evaluation of the show

Well, did anyone go? Review?

Plan A for me as of yesterday was to go this morning, but a family member called needing a hand today, so Plan A was out the window.
Kinda what happened to me, as well.
But I still made it down there.
Already had my shopping pre planned when I arrived so I didn't have to spend much time inside.
Other than inside my truck for 2 + hrs.
Thanks to those who cooperated with my schedule.
You know who you are.

I went. It was ok not great just ok. Some good prices. Some not so good. I like to look lol. Gives me and the wife something to do. The 17.00 price to get in stings a little bit. I did buy something so there is that.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

$17 Admission ?!?!?!?!?

1676808726562.png

I went. It was ok not great just ok. Some good prices. Some not so good. I like to look lol. Gives me and the wife something to do. The 17.00 price to get in stings a little bit. I did buy something so there is that.

Not sure who you paid, it was a total of $30 for my son and me. That's 15 each and no we didn't use the coupon.
But I do agree it was an okay show. Some vendors thought their stuff was the best and they had the last ones in their possession, from the price. While other vendors had decent prices. I was looking for a few more AR mags in 7.62x39. 3 tables had some one table had them for $29.99 another for 22.99 but found them at the 3rd for $20 even. It was them same for the rifles and handguns. You really had to shop the booths.

Not sure who you paid, it was a total of $30 for my son and me. That's 15 each and no we didn't use the coupon.
But I do agree it was an okay show. Some vendors thought their stuff was the best and they had the last ones in their possession, from the price. While other vendors had decent prices. I was looking for a few more AR mags in 7.62x39. 3 tables had some one table had them for $29.99 another for 22.99 but found them at the 3rd for $20 even. It was them same for the rifles and handguns. You really had to shop the booths.
I used a card 34.00 so i paid the guy at the door

Back
Top Bottom