• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta Falcons will win the Super Bowl

No way. Manning had a team similar to this his first year in Indy and went 1-15.

Exactly.

It's painful to have a discussion about football with someone who obviously is a casual fan.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow at least you didn't call me stupid.

Your opinion is your opinion. No matter how wrong and misinformed it is.

Same goes for You my friend

That's funny, because pretty much every pro analyst and sports guy is saying the same thing I'm saying. Just out of curiosity, are you even watching them this season, because if you are, I can't even begin to understand how you could possibly think Ryan is the problem with this team. Let me break it down for you, using today's game as an example (maybe it will help you to become a more knowledgeable fan in the process):

1) The defense cannot stop the run or the passing game (statistics for this game and the season can back this up)
2) There is no run game for the Falcons (again, just look at the numbers)
3) Ryan is getting no pass protection at all (look at how many times he's been put on his back today)
4) Receivers are dropping passes they should be catching (Roddy White much)

Your comment about Manning being able to run this team and make it a winning team proves your lack of knowledge of the sport. Well, that and your belief that Ryan is the problem with the team, when clearly there are more glaring problems (but again, that would require someone who is more than a casual fan to understand).

Stats from today's game so far:

Tampa Bay has 365 yds of total offense. So let me guess, it's Ryan's fault that the defense is letting TB walk all over them?

Ryan has been sacked 3 times for 20 yards lost. Let me guess, it's his fault that the OL is collapsing and not giving him a pocket?

Falcons have had 57 yds rushing so far. Let me guess, Ryan is supposed to get up on the line and bust open a gap for the RBs?

Priority number 1 for the falcons in the off season should be fixing this god awful defense. Next should be the offensive line, that cant protect Ryan for nothing. Then we need a running back a young running back, not a running back thats been in the league for 10 years and is worn down. We got rid of michael turner to sign steven jackson? Just plain stupid.

Stats from today's game so far:

Tampa Bay has 365 yds of total offense. So let me guess, it's Ryan's fault that the defense is letting TB walk all over them?

Ryan has been sacked 3 times for 20 yards lost. Let me guess, it's his fault that the OL is collapsing and not giving him a pocket?

Falcons have had 57 yds rushing so far. Let me guess, Ryan is supposed to get up on the line and bust open a gap for the RBs?

Wow, you really got upset. I'm sorry, you don't have to explain everything to me I have two eyes and can see the game :)

Back
Top Bottom