• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta revolving door for Domestic Terrorists

Apparently, and in Reuters, this activity makes you something deserving a camera crew:

I'm interested in tracing the financing of all of this activity, where did the money and positive press attention come from - wasn't just their parents, in a worse case imagine a clique of northeast antiwar ex-hippies from Vietnam era, to even 80s era along the lines of 'The Big Chill' having super communist kids who hit college, its more than that.

The left is not some sort of hyper-unified monolith, they have their own problems with differing missions and ideologies. To my limited view the recent Antifa activity looks clearly opposed to mainstream democrat liberal hippie behavior, even aligned to a democrat center that backs the Saudis..what's the meaning of backing the Saudi royals with military tech while purporting to back LGBTQ human rights? Pure hypocrisy.

But we knew that, at least.

The recent Antifa action during the covid lockdowns, the red and black iconography beckoning to the CNT/FAI in the SCW has anarchy-syndicalist written all over it, and is even opposed, and strongly, by pure Leninist Communists. Yet we see ' anarchist', out of control [to the left, ha] action. If this is a tactical, convenience based marriage of the anarchist and communist lenninist forces, history tells us that the marriage is quite fragile, unless those 15 people in Olympia are just being used by the Crats, or even worse everyone else is high and they are the only people who weren't.

Looks like the west coast is just out of control on drugs and the mainstream democrats have given that pure anarchy a phoney CNT/FAI Anarchist iconography blanket, cover from their ideological leftist dust-bin.

99% of These people wouldn't know the Spanish Civil War, or the CNT from a hole in the ground, but they sure can wear black do drugs, burn our country down, and intimidate civilians in the face of a 'defunded' police force.

Perhaps the football play all along was for liberals to induce Stockholm syndrome in the purple states, so that they could win the election, by sending out 'anarchist' terrorist forces to break things and scare you into compliance.

That's your domestic Terrorism.

Same reasons they ran off and joined hippy communes in the 60’s. They’re bored, have no incentive to work because Daddy pays their bills and they want to feel relevant and are easily drawn to emotional based causes. They look for other ****ed up people they can share their “outrage and misery” with as they assume there will be no repercussions for their actions because there haven’t experienced any in the past.
All they did was burn bra's....lol
These MF'ers burn cop cars and stores.

All they did was burn bra's....lol
These MF'ers burn cop cars and stores.
https://allthatsinteresting.com/the-weathermen

Antifa and BLM are just continuations of the radical Weathermen aka Weather Underground (Bill Ayers) that Obama admired and the left has used this ideology to “fundamentally change America.” They were bombing and rioting in the 60’s and are continuing their agenda today.

Antifa and BLM are just continuations of the radical Weathermen aka Weather Underground (Bill Ayers) that Obama admired and the left has used this ideology to “fundamentally change America.” They were bombing and rioting in the 60’s and are continuing their agenda today.
I knew you would prob. correct me...I love this place, soooo much actual knowledge of history.

Very different to the extent we have the influence of Foreign Adversary forces.

The fact that the 'hard' left isn't using overt, pure, Lenninist Iconography, and draws from the one time, one window CNT/FAI Anarchists, is very interesting.

Direct iconography from the Wiemar Republic Communist Party. But why the black flag, these days?

1674516831084.png

All brought to you by the Tavistock Institute. Make sure you watch the television shows, movies and news. That's where all the information is that they want to feed you. The results are seen on the ODT daily

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." - William J. Casey, CIA Director.

Search about the powers the DOJ gets when they become terrorists. Start with this:

If they begin using terrorism statues on groups like Antifa, I promise you the pendulum will swing the other way, and those same powers will be used on gun groups, informal militias, Oath Keepers, Proud Boys and Three Percenter type groups. This was already discussed by the Biden administration regarding Jan 6th protestors.

You all have a disgusting, insatiable, authoritarian need for your government to dole out punishment at your behest. What you are actually doing is helping to build your own prison.
So you think we all have a disgusting, insatiable, authoritarian need for our government to dole out punishment at your behest.... well at our behest would mean by our orders and thats certsinly not the case as we are merely discussing events on a public forum.. Mrs Esterhouse tell us what you would do with these people who have firebombed a truck on movie studio land, shot a police officer, threatened countless people, burned down two houses under construction, burned a mobile office at Blackhall studios, vandalized the home of and threatened the head of the studio...set an apd vehicle of fire, thrown bombs at police, thrown molotov cocktails at both ga power workers and police...smashed windows.. spray painted banks and office buildings, intimidated and threatened families of construction company employees...i would really like to know what you think should be done with people who have committed all these acts... i for one want safe streets and cities...i want violent criminals imprisoned our borders secure.... and its not at our behest.. its just common sense.. and justice... tell us what you would do..

So you think we all have a disgusting, insatiable, authoritarian need for our government to dole out punishment at your behest.... well at our behest would mean by our orders and thats certsinly not the case as we are merely discussing events on a public forum.. Mrs Esterhouse tell us what you would do with these people who have firebombed a truck on movie studio land, shot a police officer, threatened countless people, burned down two houses under construction, burned a mobile office at Blackhall studios, vandalized the home of and threatened the head of the studio...set an apd vehicle of fire, thrown bombs at police, thrown molotov cocktails at both ga power workers and police...smashed windows.. spray painted banks and office buildings, intimidated and threatened families of construction company employees...i would really like to know what you think should be done with people who have committed all these acts... i for one want safe streets and cities...i want violent criminals imprisoned our borders secure.... and its not at our behest.. its just common sense.. and justice... tell us what you would do..
Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither.

dont waste your time Hogdaddy. and you are wasting it with that guy.

Back
Top Bottom