• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Attempting to drive hands free is the most distracting thing I could do

I have two, a cheap apt-x from Frys and a Jawbone, both work spectacular with my iPhone8.

I've been using hands free devices since they came available.

I have a company vehicle.
If I like my free F1504x4 and my job....
It’s been hands free since day one.

CDL drivers have always been hands free.

All I can say is,
It’s about time!

Just watching the idiots in the metro every day scares me.

The best part is when they do it with their kids (future drivers) in the car.

If you don’t understand technology,
Ask a teenage relative to help you out.

If you’re still having problemas,

SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP!

Your call, or Facebook post, or Instagram;
Ain’t worth my or my loved ones safety.

You’re part of the problem.

Pull over, park, and handle yo shiz it.

No sympathy from me.

Epic fails below.

358A138F-9DFD-44F0-A801-0266E22288EA.jpeg 43C4F555-9BF9-4215-B430-2932DF367BA2.jpeg 60159F44-5015-4A22-9C77-4F49D8522F8B.jpeg 149B0BAF-3A77-40FA-92D7-84A3A2110736.jpeg D3234D6B-00CA-4767-B08C-6D70AE814438.jpeg 1FB36F40-AB4B-4CC2-B905-0A95B16B5806.jpeg

I use a plantronics voyager. In a older 18. Quite,Comfortable and sometimes have to feel to remember if I have it on.
All of them lose connection from time to time I guess. Wonder if it’s interference with other blue tooth devises?

wtf did people do before cell phones?

My beeper would go off and I'd stop at the next payphone

I refuse to make conversation on the phone while I'm driving; I only talk to someone on it when I'm on my way to see them and I'm trying to figure out how to make that happen.

but I agree, the hands free driving law is ****ed up. I've been trying to steer with my feet the past 2 weeks and this **** is hard

Try using your knees :boink:

So it turns out jdadams was right, I finally broke down and spent an hour on the phone with Verizon tech support and they determined it was a problem with my phone and they overnighted me a brand new phone. So once again Verizon reminded me why I am willing to spend so much to use their service. Still hate the law and think it is just another example of government over reach, but I digress.

I put my phone on Drive Mode or Airplane Mode before walking to my car...

One in the chamber and ready to rock and roll... situation awareness is almost extinct but that’s just what I’ve noticed over the past few years.

Back
Top Bottom