• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Attention Glock 43 owners

I hear ya...that's why I thought I'd see how I fared with my dad's 42...no better. I've done so bad with my Pocket Glock entries that I feel it isn't worth the wasted ammo, $25 entry fee, or embarrassment I endure. Only thing keeping me entering that division for now is the added entry into the Random Pistol drawings.
I enter that division just for the random drawing, lol. I have been practicing more with the 43 with hopes not to embarrass myself too bad. I just have to remember to slow down during the match. I can knock down 6 plates in 4.5 to 5 seconds with the 43 in practice 80% of the time. However, I have been known to leave 6 or more standing during a match. Really hard to win anything on time shooting like that, lol.

That explains why my daughter's Christmas G43 seems to have such a good trigger. I didn't know they had started installing the minus connector at the factory. I have replaced the original connectors on all my other Glocks with the minus. It makes a big difference. It feels like the surfaces have also been polished. Best factory trigger on a Glock I've ever felt.

They started with the - connector around July of last year in the 43's (I believe.) The connectors do slightly lighten the pull weight which is noticeable once you hit the "wall". That coupled with the internals polished (25 cent trigger job) and a reduced power fps spring make for a pretty good carry trigger. I have both - connectors and ghost connectors, decided to keep the - connectors installed as I couldn't feel an appreciable difference between the two options. I haven't had the chance to compare the two with my trigger pull scale but wouldn't expect to see much of a difference in pull weight.

Wow, I never knew people had such problems with these. Mine was upgraded and shoots like a charm. I did compare them at the range, but didn't spend much time with the stock 43. I fell in love with the upgraded one I bought and will never give it up. I've even shot competitive IDPA with it and did well. I'd recommend upgrades.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom