• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Attention on Baiting

Go read what the DNR calls a "legal" dove field. They establish several around the state every year with state money. It is baiting, plain and simple, and very easy to do if you get to spend other people's money to do it.

Deer "food plots" are the very same thing.

Yeah... I really haven't heard a good argument on why one is "bad" and the other is "good". IMHO: If you don't like it, don't do it....

Yep, put headlights and a horn on your stand, they will step right out in front of you. My mounts include a Chevy bow tie emblem
I’ve hit a couple over the years and I had one hit ME one time.

I was driving through the middle of town in Danielsville on night and a big buck came barreling out of nowhere and just slammed into the side of my car at a dead out run.

That sorry SOB caved in my passenger door and quarter panel!

I’ve hit a couple over the years and I had one hit ME one time.

I was driving through the middle of town in Danielsville on night and a big buck came barreling out of nowhere and just slammed into the side of my car at a dead out run.

That sorry SOB caved in my passenger door and quarter panel!
Yeah... I had the same thing happen a few years back... The deer smashed my F150 passenger door and front fender.... And walked away....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah... I had the same thing happen a few years back... The deer smashed my F150 passenger door and front fender.... And walked away....
The one that slammed into my car never missed a beat. He hit the car, fell to the ground, hopped right back up and took off!

He came from the direction of Sherwood Circle (anybody from Madison County will know the neighborhood I’m talking about) so I’m pretty sure he was high on meth.

:pound:

119C8FE1-0F86-4ABE-9C5A-AB378DB5DE34.png
This is a great feeder 325# capacity have one in swamp with a solar panel batteries have lasted 18 months so far I just run it 10 sec twice a day just to keep critters interested very strong varmint guard hogs can’t even bend it,it’s low enough to fill without ladder.

View attachment 1680540 This is a great feeder 325# capacity have one in swamp with a solar panel batteries have lasted 18 months so far I just run it 10 sec twice a day just to keep critters interested very strong varmint guard hogs can’t even bend it,it’s low enough to fill without ladder.
wonder how much it weighs empty?

Back
Top Bottom