• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Attention on Baiting

View attachment 1680540 This is a great feeder 325# capacity have one in swamp with a solar panel batteries have lasted 18 months so far I just run it 10 sec twice a day just to keep critters interested very strong varmint guard hogs can’t even bend it,it’s low enough to fill without ladder.
Thanks for heads up, went today they just received two at the Dalton store...Took two guy's to put it in the truck, damn this is heavy. Good news is they also gave me a 10% off discount, as a disabled Vet..Now I just have to figure out how, to get the damn thing out of the back of the truck...Without it falling..:D

I don't yet, I get a ton of pictures in the summer months of hogs on our place at a corn pile but as soon as deer season is in they disappear when I quit putting out corn. Maybe this year I can knock some out without have to worry if green jeans will be a creeping through the woods!
Doubt u have to worry about green jeans much on foot anymore to busy keeping the truck seat shined up

Ah, moral relativism comes to deer hunting.

IMO, if you don't hunt your deer using a wooden spear with a fire hardened tip and then track it for days until it falls while wearing buckskin pants and moccasins then you're cheatin'. (sarc off)

Ah, moral relativism comes to deer hunting.

IMO, if you don't hunt your deer using a wooden spear with a fire hardened tip and then track it for days until it falls while wearing buckskin pants and moccasins then you're cheatin'. (sarc off)
Most of that sounds fine and dandy, but why does the deer having to be wearing buckskin pants and moccasins when it falls?

3B42B597-4BB0-40F8-B73A-ECA7B423E482.jpeg
2CF86160-96AA-46E5-ABAA-B795475A3516.jpeg
Thanks for heads up, went today they just received two at the Dalton store...Took two guy's to put it in the truck, damn this is heavy. Good news is they also gave me a 10% off discount, as a disabled Vet..Now I just have to figure out how, to get the damn thing out of the back of the truck...Without it falling..:D
Dd hope you got feeder running it may take a little time but they will get use to it.

Back
Top Bottom