August 3rd survival meet up?

Quick rant, sorry has to be done.

Those who gave notice of not showing up I truly appreciate the noble heads up thanks for doing the right thing. Those who said they were coming and never showed and didn't give a heads up you had me and wolf six waiting in the blazing sun for over an hour because we took you as men of your word....

300AAC I want to thank you once again, that ham made the weekend! (and thanks to retread for the idea!)

once again we all learned something! I didn't even have to open an mre the whole weekend! the food was amazing, special thanks to vc94, our newly dedicated "CB" lmao.
survivor Johnny built some great furniture, and wolf built a basket it just goes to show how quickly and easily you can use nature to your advantage and make anything you need. the more you practice the better you get. this group is going from survival to thrival!

Quick rant, sorry has to be done.

Those who gave notice of not showing up I truly appreciate the noble heads up thanks for doing the right thing. Those who said they were coming and never showed and didn't give a heads up you had me and wolf six waiting in the blazing sun for over an hour because we took you as men of your word....

that's me, i apologize. got called into work that morning to fix a problem. ended up working all day long

Ruger just helped me work on my tan lol

300 thank you so much for your donation

VC94 you can truly work wonders over a camp fire, thank you for feeding us during the meet up

Back
Top Bottom