August 3rd survival meet up?

yea just talked to johnny he will be here in a few (hours) we will see ya when ya get here! I may not be able to get back on here but I will attempt to check it for updates on everyone elses arrivals. we will see most of you tomorrow at the dollar general between 11-12.

Last edited:
I was planning on coming up tomorrow. I got nothing to do tonight so i'll gear up and head out today. Can anyone shoot me a number to call when i get to the RV point?

I ended up promising a buddy of mine id go shooting with him in the morning, and will be out there tomorrow afternoon. And I got a whole bottle of permethrin if anyone needs any. Works wonders with clothes and gear for keeping critters away. If possible, could someone shoot me a phone number?

Some pics... All participants succeeded in making a friction (that's everyone who showed up) all gathered their own birds nests and bound them with cordage they made from plants found around us in the woods. For pics of that refer to "who has the skill - friction fire" in survival forum. Here is a pic of my lazy boy I made

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 21
For the first time in one of these meet ups, nobody brought a tent. It was hammocks all the way around
image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, Wolf did u notice that ur set up is really hard to see in the pic?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 26
On night 2 we had roasted wild boar that 300aac killed with a knife! U r a badass 300. Just sayin
We made an oven out of some kind of old fire place we found by rearranging the bricks and blocks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom