• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

B&T apc9k- The hype is real

Damn. They hiring where you work?
I'm a mechanical engineer by trade, but the main thing (80%) that I do these days is invent things. For 2022 I have a personal goal of 24 Utility patent submissions, with at 50% approval rating by the patent office. So essentially acquire one US utility patent per month, with one international patent every two months. I have an ultimate goal of 100 US patents on my resume, which is unheard of, especially for a millennial whipper snapper.

I think these kinda of things are cool, but if I’m slinging 9mm I want as small as possible for easy carry. If I’m willing to step up in size I’ll take a rifle caliber.

While I agree, and that's what put me off most pcc's years back there is absolute utility to them. A small 9mm pistol won't do what a larger 9mm can do. And they're not that hard to tote around compared to most rifles.

Sounds good to me.

Shot a copperhead mpx and it was great, so really looked into those (larger barrel) and obviously various other possible pcc's. Thought about the mp5 clones. But for the price i got it at, which was at those other options, I chose it because when I'm not working I'm working. The APC seems to be a gun that will run.

What th **** is that?
csv9 imported by four peaks i think

its a czech gun, probably costs way too much

While I agree, and that's what put me off most pcc's years back there is absolute utility to them. A small 9mm pistol won't do what a larger 9mm can do. And they're not that hard to tote around compared to most rifles.
My flux braced Glock 17 will shoot as well and as far as an MP5 or similar. Any larger snd I could take a rattler

Back
Top Bottom