Votes: 6 14.3%
  • HK compact USP

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Taco's ftw

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Stay with my sig 226 9mm

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
I've tried to carry the xds-45 and the sheild perf center 45 and i reallyi didnt care for either one. The xds was hard to control after the 1st shot and the trigger could be better. I really didn't care for the rough factory stippling on the shield 45.

Conceal carry can be a compromise. For instance, do ya want ultra concealable. 45 acp in an xds (only 5 shots with flush mag) or the larger but still concealable g30 with twice the capacity in a flush mag and much more in "high cap" reload mag? G30 much more shootable than the xds (i have owned both). G30S would be better option over standard g30 imo. I would go with a double stack over a single stack for shootability (more dispersion of felt recoil) and capacity. I would go glock 30s of your choices...
To me the Glock 30s is the perfect size.

if you heart is set on .45, i suggest the XDS 3.3

Based on size and what you get for the money, hard to beat. I actually listed it for sale back when and a member suggested i try Talon grip tape on it. It made the difference in control for me to keep it. Love the size.
Early models were involved in a recall but the RMA was simple and a free hicap came back.

I would say a Glock 30 over the XDS, I believe the recoil spring assembly in the mini Glocks helps with muzzle flip, but then again Sig is as smooth a shooter with 9 or 45 so maybe a P220 carry or P227 carry, were those on the list:thumb:

if you heart is set on .45, i suggest the XDS 3.3

Based on size and what you get for the money, hard to beat. I actually listed it for sale back when and a member suggested i try Talon grip tape on it. It made the difference in control for me to keep it. Love the size.
Early models were involved in a recall but the RMA was simple and a free hicap came back.

Talon rubber grips makes a huge difference on the xds .45. They should come on the xds from factory haha

Back
Top Bottom