• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

bad things you USED to do at work.

Gacowboy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
172   1
Reaction score
I worked for Publix as a stockman for years, and we would start work at 4:00am , when ever we had a new manager my buddy and I would go to taco bell on the way to work and load up , then after a while we would catch the new manager on a isle and we would go stand next to him and start talking, then let out the ( silent but deadly ) gas. then walk away.

Working at night on the Bi-Lo remodel crew we'd spit tobacco juice into the same Coca Cola drink cups that were being used by the other non-chewers to drink their Coke from (supplied by the vendor). Hilarity ensues.

A long long time ago.....
Our customers used to bring us coffee or gatorade and then it slowly progressed to beer. In the winter when the shop fridge was full of beer we'd put the excess beer in the snow banks outside the shop door.
We'd be fall down drunk by noon somedays....

Cute little girl I was... um...well.... ya know stopped in for some fun 2 or 3 times a week.

Still managed to get tremendous amounts of **** done!

My customers were happy, my guys loved coming to work everyday, Shop made buckets of cash. Life was good.

My first wife worked security at the GA Farm Bureau way out in North Bibb close to the Monroe Co line. We did the dirty on the head guy's desk one night. In 09 I worked for Quality Outdoor Products on Hwy 247 south right before the Houston Co line. It was a one man job sitting in an office trailer waiting for someone to want to buy a metal building or carport. No computer or wifi there. I listened to Limbaugh everyday and read a lot. It was easy but boring money. Well one day I got my second wife to come see me for lunch . And we'll... you know... under the desk with me watching the driveway and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom