• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bama Vs. OKLA

worked last night got home just in time for half of the third and the rest of the game..OK got a little conservative late in the fourth and it scared me... you always play to win not to protect a lead.. But that 1st and 30 showed who was the better team last night..

I wanted Bama to win (SEC homer and all) but to any OBJECTIVE observer, they simply were no were near the press they were given this year. A good team? Definitely. But, they were never a #1 team. The first several weeks of ratings need to go away!!!!
Having said all that, yep it was turnovers. No way you can win with 5 turnovers. The stats, once again, paint what should have been a different outcome.

Team Stat Comparison

OKLA
ALA
1st Downs
3rd down efficiency
7-15
6-12
4th down efficiency
1-1
0-0
Total Yards
Passing
Comp-Att
32-44
19-30
Yards per pass
Rushing
Rushing Attempts
Yards per rush
Penalties
11-95
6-45
Turnovers
Fumbles lost
Interceptions thrown
Possession
30:55
29:05

I'm so glad they kept flashing to shots of that qb's girlfriend so we could see her reaction at the end. lol

I think the cameras spent as much time there as the game.

I agree, I was pulling for the SEC, but 5 turnovers will kill you in any game. I have to type this for the hell of it. "Roll Tears Roll", just because I'm a UGA fan. By the way, UGA sucked in their bowl game way worse than BAMA did.

I agree, I was pulling for the SEC, but 5 turnovers will kill you in any game. I have to type this for the hell of it. "Roll Tears Roll", just because I'm a UGA fan. By the way, UGA sucked in their bowl game way worse than BAMA did.

Waaay worse against a stout D.

the last week or so has been like Christmas all over again.. GA loses....GA tech loses...Bama loses....OSU loses....MSU wins... NB wins....only needed a Michigan win and a WI win to make all things right..

anyone know what the conference stats are now as far as wins... Big 10 vs SEC vs ACC etc etc?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom