• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Banned?

How long have the hats been gone?
I ain’t scene won in about too yeers
The hats not gone. Not completely, anyway. If you choose one of these two styles, the hat is still there.

2019-07-24_7-47-55.jpg

I have read most of, not all, of the posts in this thread. I must say, some of them are hilarious, some of them are just sad, and some are informative. One area that I have not seen discussed is the length of time points remain in effect. It appears that some points last a day, some points last several months, and some last a year. If the offense leads to a point, why not make it a standard length of time?

attenuated
/əˈtenyəˌwādəd/

adjective

• 1.having been reduced in force, effect, or value:"it appears likely that the courts will be given an attenuated role in the enforcement of these decisions"synonyms:weakened, reduced, lessened, decreased, diminished, impaired, enervatedantonyms:strengthened
  • 2.thin or reduced in thickness:"his attenuated fingers"synonyms:thin, slender, slim, skinny, spindly, bony, gaunt, skeletal, narrow, threadlike, thinned down, stretched out, drawn out, extenuated, attenuateantonyms:plump, broad
You attenuated LSU correct.

I have read most of, not all, of the posts in this thread. I must say, some of them are hilarious, some of them are just sad, and some are informative. One area that I have not seen discussed is the length of time points remain in effect. It appears that some points last a day, some points last several months, and some last a year. If the offense leads to a point, why not make it a standard length of time?

Points for all offenses are set to expire after 1 year. The only exceptions are the warnings specifically set up for 24 hour bans for cooling off periods from the boiler room, brackish waters, etc. Those have to expire after 1 day to allow that type of temp ban to work correctly in the software.

Back
Top Bottom