• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Barrett Firearms Has Been Sold!!

Can’t believe it happened while Ronnie is still alive. I figured as soon as he passed, or turned the company over to Chris, that Chris would sell it.

Any civilians wanting a Barrett, scrape together the money and get it now. You won’t be able to in the future.

But why to Australians? You know they are going to neuter the company and most likely make it like HK where they only support defense contracts.

There ya go.

Most folks don’t know that Australia was fixing to loosen up on firearms restrictions. I was asked to be involved in a deal to build and ship thousands of rifles to Australia. Then COVID happened, and the Aussie government realized how easy it was to control their folks when they weren’t armed. A lot easier to force them into quarantine camps when they aren’t armed to actively resist. The entire deal I was involved in ended up going nowhere.

There ya go.

Most folks don’t know that Australia was fixing to loosen up on firearms restrictions. I was asked to be involved in a deal to build and ship thousands of rifles to Australia. Then COVID happened, and the Aussie government realized how easy it was to control their folks when they weren’t armed. A lot easier to force them into quarantine camps when they aren’t armed to actively resist. The entire deal I was involved in ended up going nowhere.
Wow. That’s crazy man. Thank God and our founding fathers for the 2A. Semper

In stock...

Since it's a family company that bought them I have hopes that they continue the tradition...

Back
Top Bottom