• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bataan and Corregidor December 1941–May 1942

KDM2

Eagle Icon
Frontiersman
32   0
Reaction score

America is the last hope the world has. We will never surrender.

Visited Corregidor and went through the Malinta Tunnel back in 1983 when I was stationed in the Philippines. It still had old bed frames, desks and it was full of bats. There were unexpended artillery shells stacked in the jungle, empty shell casings and .30 cal rounds laying on the ground. Went through the “mile long barracks”, the parade ground where the flag pole once stood and spent a day just wondering around checking out the batteries with the hide-away guns and massive mortars. Now they have cleaned it up and turn it into a tourist park which is great that they have preserved this valuable battlefield and its history that many nowadays have never heard of.

Side note. The doctor that delivered me was a US Army doctor, became a POW when Corregidor fell and was on the Bataan Death March.

Visited Corregidor and went through the Malinta Tunnel back in 1983 when I was stationed in the Philippines. It still had old bed frames, desks and it was full of bats. There were unexpended artillery shells stacked in the jungle, empty shell casings and .30 cal rounds laying on the ground. Went through the “mile long barracks”, the parade ground where the flag pole once stood and spent a day just wondering around checking out the batteries with the hide-away guns and massive mortars. Now they have cleaned it up and turn it into a tourist park which is great that they have preserved this valuable battlefield and its history that many nowadays have never heard of.

Side note. The doctor that delivered me was a US Army doctor, became a POW when Corregidor fell and was on the Bataan Death March.
Dudei f it was us holding that down, no, we won't surrender to those people

Stands as a testament, that organized forces want to take America Down. They are still trying to stop us, to this day. The cruelty of the Maoist reds is located in the fact that they are not communists, they are bandits, hiding behind communist ideology. It is a cruelty that knows no limits. We are seeing communist propaganda in our own country right now even. sad to the extent the adversary is not even ideologically pure even on a Marxist Level,, but is more or less a bank robber. Are there stars in heaven, is there salt in the sea.

Back
Top Bottom