• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

BATFE Moving To Ban M855 Ammo

Because unfortunately more people are concerned with a pop star than their freedom.

You know they used to say that dictatorships or totalitarian governments used religion as a "drug" to help control their populations. I think religion has been replaced by just what you are saying. So many are fascinated and consumed by following these so-called stars that they don't care about what really matters.

Last edited:
You know they used to say that dictatorships or totalitarian governments used religion as a "drug" to help control their populations. I think religion has been replaced by just what you are saying. So many are fascinated and consumed by following these so-called stars that they do't care about what really matters.

Yup.

There will be no ban. I hope no one hurt their credit card accounts too badly buying ammo for $0.60 a round.....

Sorry, I had to throw that out there. :D

Last edited:
More info:

http://bearingarms.com/congress-feels-obamas-proposed-m855-ammo-ban-puts-2nd-amendment-risk/

Congress indeed intends to write law addressing the Obama Administration’s attempt to undermine the Second Amendment. Florida Congressman Thomas J. Rooney has proposed H.R. 1180, the “Protecting Second Amendment Rights Act,” which would, “prohibit the ATF or any other federal agency from issuing or enforcing any new restriction or prohibition on the manufacture, importation or sale of ammunition in the United States.”

More info:

http://bearingarms.com/congress-feels-obamas-proposed-m855-ammo-ban-puts-2nd-amendment-risk/

Congress indeed intends to write law addressing the Obama Administration’s attempt to undermine the Second Amendment. Florida Congressman Thomas J. Rooney has proposed H.R. 1180, the “Protecting Second Amendment Rights Act,” which would, “prohibit the ATF or any other federal agency from issuing or enforcing any new restriction or prohibition on the manufacture, importation or sale of ammunition in the United States.”

I wish...but we can't even get national recognition of CCW licenses...

Back
Top Bottom