• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Be Careful when you buy water This is a bunch of BULL ****

and the uniforms are also relatively easy to duplicate, get a duty belt to add to the set-up with a glock and you'll be assumed to be a cop. and if you want to go all out buy a used crown Victoria with the police rims and paint it up like a unmarked police car

Which explains why cartel members operating on our side of the border like to impersonate police when carrying out hits/robberies these days... who's to say that some people are police or not? And with how kind police departments are these days, "Oh, you didn't believe him when he shouted 'Police'? Just because it was night and he was in normal clothing? Too bad, prison time."

I am a professional dog trainer and I can say with certainty that you are correct, the dog was NOT in a full attack mode. He was trying to defend an "attack" against his owner in an unsure manner and was probably also agitated at the demeanor of the cops. A TRUE attacking Rott wouldn't have even given the douche a chance to draw his gun before he was on the ground screaming and bleeding.
Possibly but do you really expect the average Joe to be able to know this?

Possibly but do you really expect the average Joe to be able to know this?
What I expect is people with badges and guns to exercise better judgement and situational awareness! Do you really think if any of these guys were responding to an emergency call at the police chiefs or mayors house and their dog got loose and came at them aggressively they would just whip out their pistols and shoot it? HIGHLY doubt it.
When I worked construction I had a chesepeake bay retriever (about the same size as a rott) come at me in the same manner as this dog did, actually LESS hesitant. I didn't have a gun and carte blanche "authority" to just shoot it so I had to stand there with my leg out to keep distance between me and him while he circled me. The dog actually bit at my boot more than once so I had to kick at his face a few times till he gave up. And before anyone asks, if I did have a gun I wouldn't have shot it because he wasn't acting overly aggressive, just aggressive enough for me to be concerned-again, same as the dog in the video-and this was LONG before I was a trainer.

Last edited:
What I expect is people with badges and guns to exercise better judgement and situational awareness! Do you really think if any of these guys were responding to an emergency call at the police chiefs or mayors house and their dog got loose and came at them aggressively they would just whip out their pistols and shoot it? HIGHLY doubt it.
When I worked construction I had a chesepeake bay retriever (about the same size as a rott) come at me in the same manner as this dog did, actually LESS hesitant. I didn't have a gun and carte blanche "authority" to just shoot it so I had to stand there with my leg out to keep distance between me and him while he circled me. The dog actually bit at my boot more than once so I had to kick at his face a few times till he gave up. And before anyone asks, if I did have a gun I wouldn't have shot it because he wasn't acting overly aggressive, just aggressive enough for me to be concerned-again, same as the dog in the video-and this was LONG before I was a trainer.

It's all about a calculated measured appropriate response. Some personnel just don't quite get it.

Back
Top Bottom