• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Be Careful when you buy water This is a bunch of BULL ****

We need more like you.

Alot more.

I can see the temptation though, I totally understand it.

You can steal;:
Cops in Nebraska stole $123,000 and got away with it,
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5691887

you can drive drunk and beat up and kidnap women like Lumpkin County Deputy
Michael James Hearndon, and get away with it, he was charged, but they quietly dropped the charges later.

http://www.thenewsobserver.com/articles/2008/09/05/news/news01.txt

basically you can do anything you want, and get away with it, while collecting a decent paycheck and a nice fat pension when you;re done.

The problem for civilians is that we cant tell who is officer friendly and who is Chance Oxner and Billy SHane Harrison,

you can watch these scumbag cops shoot Jonathan Ayres in the back in this vid
they roar up in their pimped out Escalalade, jump out screaming and waving guns dressed as street thugs, then murder Pastor Ayres as he tries to get away from who he believes are carjackers
,:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZFlzvt0w7Q

Chance Oxner didnt get fired, he got promoted for shooting an innocent civilian in the back.

Sorry about the loss of your friend. I had never heard about this incident until tonight. Sickening is the only way to describe it.

Swarming two young females in plain clothes, jumping on the car, trying to break windows, Sounds like an attempted rape to me.
You know how easy it is to buy a badge?
No where in the article does it say the officers announced who they were. Also, over a ******** 12 pack of beer? Did they have suspicion that these two were under age? I'm sorry but the alphabet agencies need to lose some of their power. Six agents swarming 2 females at night over some damn alcohol is bull****. It never said they announced who they were, what they wanted, or anything else. If I buy a six pack and some random Guy jumps on my Hood and reaches for a gun, I'm dropping his ass. And there are countless lawyers that would get a massive erection if I brought that case to them. Sure, send the uc's in to investigate and get surveillance, but send in a uniformed officer in to handle the situation. They could have written tag numbers down, wrote a bolo, and when pulled over that officer could then check. First the law about forcible blood drawing and now this?

X2 what he said ^^^^^

I have been an LEO for 20 years. I have known/worked with a lot of officers in that time period and worked for a department with in excess of 900 officers and one as small as 50 officers. Most are solid men (and a few women) who work hard to always do the right thing and believe the Constitution.

Now, these clowns involved in this incident fall into one of two categories:

1. They are so incredibly undertrained and stupid that they should not be allowed to carry a sharp stick. They should be investigated, fired and barred from ever carrying a badge and gun again. Their agency should do the right thing and confess to the stupidity, negotiate with the women and then pay them for trouble/trauma.

2. They are well trained and have walking around sense, and still chose to act like third world police. In that case, they should be fired, investigated, charged criminally (if their State law allows), prosecuted and if convicted sent straight to jail. Then their agency should do the right thing and confess to the stupidity, negotiate with the women and then pay them for trouble/trauma.

I have been doing this long enough to know that we all handle situations a little differently, and as long as we stay within the law and remember that in all circumstances we are dealing with people who have protected rights that are GOD given, it's all good. Do it not, and this kind of asshattery happens.

I try (as much as folks will allow) to treat people with respect, dignity and compassion, the way I would want my family and friends treated. That did not happen here and if that had been my daughter who bought the water and been chased by these idiots because they THOUGHT she had beer and LOOKED underage and then charged for attempting to escape their threatening over the top behavior.....Jumping on hoods and drawing guns for a misdemeanor! I would not be satisfied until justice was done.

you sir soud like a good man and if what you say is true I wish we had more LEO like you..... hats off to you...

I have been an LEO for 20 years. I have known/worked with a lot of officers in that time period and worked for a department with in excess of 900 officers and one as small as 50 officers. Most are solid men (and a few women) who work hard to always do the right thing and believe the Constitution.

Now, these clowns involved in this incident fall into one of two categories:

1. They are so incredibly undertrained and stupid that they should not be allowed to carry a sharp stick. They should be investigated, fired and barred from ever carrying a badge and gun again. Their agency should do the right thing and confess to the stupidity, negotiate with the women and then pay them for trouble/trauma.

2. They are well trained and have walking around sense, and still chose to act like third world police. In that case, they should be fired, investigated, charged criminally (if their State law allows), prosecuted and if convicted sent straight to jail. Then their agency should do the right thing and confess to the stupidity, negotiate with the women and then pay them for trouble/trauma.

I have been doing this long enough to know that we all handle situations a little differently, and as long as we stay within the law and remember that in all circumstances we are dealing with people who have protected rights that are GOD given, it's all good. Do it not, and this kind of asshattery happens.

I try (as much as folks will allow) to treat people with respect, dignity and compassion, the way I would want my family and friends treated. That did not happen here and if that had been my daughter who bought the water and been chased by these idiots because they THOUGHT she had beer and LOOKED underage and then charged for attempting to escape their threatening over the top behavior.....Jumping on hoods and drawing guns for a misdemeanor! I would not be satisfied until justice was done.

You Sir, are a breath of fresh air in what has been a very stale environment around here lately. I wish more LEO's like you would speak out. Thank you!

you sir soud like a good man and if what you say is true I wish we had more LEO like you..... hats off to you...

Most LEO's I have worked with are just like me. However our profession, like most, does suffer from imbedded fools. In the course of 20 years I have been on the job the standards for qualification/employment have evolved to match the current average citizens qualifications, and the trend is downward! Just take a look at the usual suspects that always show up in these threads as an example.

Group 1. The current crop of LEO's - who often defend their fellow officers actions when they are indefensible, and because it is the current nature of the LEO command structure to never admit any liability, refuse to call a idiot and idiot and hide behind "Officer Safety". We don't always need to know all the facts before making rational judgment. This case is a prime example. It really doesn't matter if the women had beer, were underage or how they perceived the approaching officers. These clowns response to what they assumed was a misdemeanor crime was idiotic at best, criminal at worst.

Group 2. The over zealous citizen who even though he goes about his life with little to no personal interaction with LE believes that most of LE's interaction with the public parallels this case. Their comments about "police state", "Nazis" and insinuating that killing the idiot LEOs is the answer just goes to show that they are cut from the very same bolt of cloth as the 'Idiots" they hate .

A previous poster made the statement that getting a LEO to condemn the idiot/criminal actions of his fellow officers is about as common as a moderate Muslim condemning the actions a Muslim terrorist. I think that is a valid statement. I also think that getting a rational citizen to do the same to irrational citizen is just as common.

Many rational people on both side of the isle read these threads and the comments made by both "extremes" and don't weigh in. It is time for rational majority to stand up, on both sides, or I think this board will eventually look like all these type threads. No real common sense, free exchange of opinions or rational.....just similar idiots on different sides of an issue with a common thread of asshattery running through the debate.

Last edited:
You Sir, are a breath of fresh air in what has been a very stale environment around here lately. I wish more LEO's like you would speak out. Thank you!

I think that many don't bother because they read comments like the ones I posted about above. I know I have read several of these threads and not bothered to comment because I really didn't have any interest in exchanging thoughts/comments with someone that thinks a domesticated dog's life is more valuable, no matter the circumstance, than a humans.

I have just had enough of the stupidity on both sides and decided that if I am not willing to bring what I think to be rational truth to the table and comment in the thread, then I might as well pick a side "of the lesser fools" and because of my silence be grouped with them. To put it another way......The IDIOTS drove me too it:wacko:

I think that many don't bother because they read comments like the ones I posted about above. I know I have read several of these threads and not bothered to comment because I really didn't have any interest in exchanging thoughts/comments with someone that thinks a domesticated dog's life is more valuable, no matter the circumstance, than a humans.

I have just had enough of the stupidity on both sides and decided that if I am not willing to bring what I think to be rational truth to the table and comment in the thread, then I might as well pick a side "of the lesser fools" and because of my silence be grouped with them. To put it another way......The IDIOTS drove me too it:wacko:

In full disclosure, I allowed myself to be sucked into the arguments and was immediately labeled a LEO basher and a troll. Shame on me. As for the dog thread, I was sickened by the whole event and my position was the outcome could have been prevented if the officers had acted better. Other LEO's disagreed and the race was on. I did not buy into the view that the dogs life is more valuable, it is not, but I do hold LEO to a higher standard than some loudmouth antagonizing idiot and would have hoped a little situational awareness and good judgment on the LEO's part would have prevented them from killing the dog. My career training taught me an outcome is never the result of any one event, it is the result of cumulative actions, thus the reasoning behind my remarks. In my humble opinion, placing the blame entirely on the idiot owner is a myopic view of the events that led to the end result and watching that dog die needlessly was disturbing to say the least.

What initially got me fired up in this thread was the nonchalant attitude that because the charges against the girls were dropped, no harm, no foul. I say plenty of foul. So much foul in fact, that I took a couple of hours and researched why all the animosity against police and vice versa as I truly had no idea this existed at the level I witnessed here the past few days. For a forum that is based on a common interest to be so deeply divided on what should have been nothing more than a casual discussion is quite telling. In summary, Houston, we have a problem.

In conclusion, if every LEO had your outlook, we would not be having these discussions. I for one, sincerely appreciate you speaking up and for your service to the community. Thank you for all you do.

Back
Top Bottom