• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Be Careful when you buy water This is a bunch of BULL ****

Call me old school, but I am of the belief that I would prefer ten guilty people go free than one innocent person be falsely accused. All laws begin with good intentions, yet they ALWAYS end up over reaching their intent by over zealous officials. And in the end, its these same officials who spend taxpayer resources spinning or covering up the wrong doing rather than address it head on. Whenever a LEO misbehaves or abuses their power, it would be refreshing to see every other LEO in the nation stand up and vehemently oppose said conduct and insist the offending officer find a new line of work. Instead, you hear nothing but the crickets chirping...........or the occasional "why does everyone hate LEO's" whine fest. :D I used to be almost, ALMOST, THE OPPOSITE of this statement, of course that was when we had "old school" cops, as some ex LEOs & I have discussed, as I too am "old school" . What that usually meant was that old school guys, now mostly retired, would use common sense, & a lot of discretion, as a result the scenarios as are discussed here, were rare. Just as common sense and old school morality, thinking skills, & decency have been all but destroyed by a degenerate, liberal influenced society , the power given to government & their agents ( LEO s ) seems to have gotten out of hand. Lot's of newbees, confirmed by my retired LE peeps are either wimps , who must resort to deadly force, as they lack what it takes, otherwise, or just plain out "new norm" bullies with badges & guns who have no respect for our Constitution & less for the folks whom they believe they "rule over". just like our politicians. today, I agree TOTALLY WITH BC sad days in America & the broken system won't be/can't be fixed until folks fix themselves.

Have you actually heard the whole story on this guy? He wasn't exactly the shining angel some have made him out to be.

So he deserved to be shot in the back by a trigger happy scumbag moron cop who was too stupid to call for marked police car to make a traffic stop and too lazy to finish his POST training and got another cop to falsify the ttaining records ???

Swarming two young females in plain clothes, jumping on the car, trying to break windows, Sounds like an attempted rape to me.
You know how easy it is to buy a badge?
No where in the article does it say the officers announced who they were. Also, over a ******** 12 pack of beer? Did they have suspicion that these two were under age? I'm sorry but the alphabet agencies need to lose some of their power. Six agents swarming 2 females at night over some damn alcohol is bull****. It never said they announced who they were, what they wanted, or anything else. If I buy a six pack and some random Guy jumps on my Hood and reaches for a gun, I'm dropping his ass. And there are countless lawyers that would get a massive erection if I brought that case to them. Sure, send the uc's in to investigate and get surveillance, but send in a uniformed officer in to handle the situation. They could have written tag numbers down, wrote a bolo, and when pulled over that officer could then check. First the law about forcible blood drawing and now this?

Sometimes it's fun just to watch twads cry...

Attachments

• twads.jpg
    twads.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
I have been an LEO for 20 years. I have known/worked with a lot of officers in that time period and worked for a department with in excess of 900 officers and one as small as 50 officers. Most are solid men (and a few women) who work hard to always do the right thing and believe the Constitution.

Now, these clowns involved in this incident fall into one of two categories:

1. They are so incredibly undertrained and stupid that they should not be allowed to carry a sharp stick. They should be investigated, fired and barred from ever carrying a badge and gun again. Their agency should do the right thing and confess to the stupidity, negotiate with the women and then pay them for trouble/trauma.

2. They are well trained and have walking around sense, and still chose to act like third world police. In that case, they should be fired, investigated, charged criminally (if their State law allows), prosecuted and if convicted sent straight to jail. Then their agency should do the right thing and confess to the stupidity, negotiate with the women and then pay them for trouble/trauma.

I have been doing this long enough to know that we all handle situations a little differently, and as long as we stay within the law and remember that in all circumstances we are dealing with people who have protected rights that are GOD given, it's all good. Do it not, and this kind of asshattery happens.

I try (as much as folks will allow) to treat people with respect, dignity and compassion, the way I would want my family and friends treated. That did not happen here and if that had been my daughter who bought the water and been chased by these idiots because they THOUGHT she had beer and LOOKED underage and then charged for attempting to escape their threatening over the top behavior.....Jumping on hoods and drawing guns for a misdemeanor! I would not be satisfied until justice was done.

Last edited:
Trying to run over an officer is serious. Glad all these brave men and women made it home alive to their families. Why does this girl need to be buying water in the middle of the night? Who does she think she is? There should be a curfew.

Back
Top Bottom