Be careful whom you dis

Defamation has been legally actionable for centuries. This is not groundbreaking. The fact that you post something anonymously does not protect you from a defamation suit. Never has and never will. If they can find out who you are, they can sue you.

Name calling is not defamation. It has to be more than mere opinion and has to impugn the character of the person spoken about. It also has to be untrue. Calling someone a slut is generally not actionable. Saying that someone slept with five guys at once and contracted an STD in the process is actionable - unless it is true.

And remember, because you can maintain a lawsuit against someone for something does not make it "illegal". That term refers to those things that are actionable by the state.

Last edited:
This judgment simply says that a keyboard commando can't hide behind their computer anymore. Don't you think a man should be held responsible for the things he says?

Well stated.... the key word is "man"..... "keyboard commandos" ... lol! Heard it before and it still makes me laugh.....

I know there are posts on here calling people tax cheats regarding selling stuff on here. I believe that would be actionable due to the fact that after a series of trades a lot of us have lost a little to get what we want.

I hope this comes in to law. All the "brave" key board warriors that push people around and insult people can now have a face to face and see how "brave" they are. The Internet is full of cowards that don't have the sand to back up the crap they write online. Union or no union,game on for you online warriors,prepare to reap what you sew. Your freedom of speech will still be intact,your face might not be.

The irony in this post is incredible.

Kman u say tax cheats wat about ppl that juat dont pay taxes... like me for example, i dont work for a company that pays A taxed salaray, i work for myself making cash money, tho nothing illegal, shoyld it be against the law to make tax free cash and live free of the goverment?

Kman u say tax cheats wat about ppl that juat dont pay taxes... like me for example, i dont work for a company that pays A taxed salaray, i work for myself making cash money, tho nothing illegal, shoyld it be against the law to make tax free cash and live free of the goverment?

Yes it should. Everybody else is (reluctantly) paying theirs. What makes you think you should not have to?

Back
Top Bottom