• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bear Creek Arsenal - Just Say No!

I've never owned a BCA anything, but I know two guys who have 7.62x39 side charging AR's from them, and they're happy.

They don't run and gun with them, they're strictly low round count hunting rifles, but for them, apparently, they've gone bang every time.

Now, for me, "7.62x39 AR" and "Side Charging" is enough to put me off....

Had a spare lower and wanted to put together a cheap little blaster in 7.62x39.
It wasn't the price that got me as much as the side charging was intriguing. AK charging on an AR platform? Sign me up!
Gibbz makes a non reciprocating side charging upper, and pr2atactical sells complete uppers using Gibbz.

I stumbled on a 11" fixed post Delton upper on sale on their site and was blown away by the quality. If I decide to build my umpteenth AR it'll be with theirs.
I built a dedicated 22lr upper with one of their 1-9 twist 11" upper . Its a blast . Can shoot golfballs at 35 yds. Tennis balls at 50. Its a lot of fun. I blocked off the gas system at the front sight to get all the power I could from 22.

I’ve got one of their 16” x39 uppers. ~100 rounds through it so far and it’s been okay. This isn’t to say the quality couldn’t be significantly better, but I haven’t had THAT happen.

Back
Top Bottom