• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bear Creek Arsenal - Just Say No!

I get the mixed results some have. But let’s boil it down to the very basics. You pull the trigger and and an explosion occurs near your hands and face with each trigger pull.

Do you trust that with their QC? S̵̭̱͚̟͆̅͆̒̀͂͘h̷͓̹̹̥̪͍͛̓̊̽͆́̑͗͐̈̾́̀̆̊͐͗͒̈́͘͠ȋ̴̡̛̜̠̺͕̥͔̣̱̱̪̐̄̌̑̒̆̈͋͆̐͑͐͋͐̓̂͒̈̕ẗ̴̥͉͉̮͎̭̝̙̫̗͚̬̻̩̦̪́̎̀́̈̿͒t̴̡̨͚̫̗͕͈͖̭͉͇̣̣̗̹̯̽̽̓͛̌̎̈́͝y̶̨̫̹̜̗̫̯͓̻̼̰̝̲͉̣̗͗̈̂̅͌́̽̂̾͗̅̚͘̚͜ parts aside, the failure could be something as basic as a broken firing pin or FTF, or you could have headspace issue and have a ticking time bomb.

Not worth it to me to take that gamble.

I get the mixed results some have. But let’s boil it down to the very basics. You pull the trigger and and an explosion occurs near your hands and face with each trigger pull.

Do you trust that with their QC? S̵̭̱͚̟͆̅͆̒̀͂͘h̷͓̹̹̥̪͍͛̓̊̽͆́̑͗͐̈̾́̀̆̊͐͗͒̈́͘͠ȋ̴̡̛̜̠̺͕̥͔̣̱̱̪̐̄̌̑̒̆̈͋͆̐͑͐͋͐̓̂͒̈̕ẗ̴̥͉͉̮͎̭̝̙̫̗͚̬̻̩̦̪́̎̀́̈̿͒t̴̡̨͚̫̗͕͈͖̭͉͇̣̣̗̹̯̽̽̓͛̌̎̈́͝y̶̨̫̹̜̗̫̯͓̻̼̰̝̲͉̣̗͗̈̂̅͌́̽̂̾͗̅̚͘̚͜ parts aside, the failure could be something as basic as a broken firing pin or FTF, or you could have headspace issue and have a ticking time bomb.

Not worth it to me to take that gamble.

WTF Is the bold part?? Lol

WTF Is the bold part?? Lol
Instead of ****ty you get S̵̭̱͚̟͆̅͆̒̀͂͘h̷͓̹̹̥̪͍͛̓̊̽͆́̑͗͐̈̾́̀̆̊͐͗͒̈́͘͠ȋ̴̡̛̜̠̺͕̥͔̣̱̱̪̐̄̌̑̒̆̈͋͆̐͑͐͋͐̓̂͒̈̕ẗ̴̥͉͉̮͎̭̝̙̫̗͚̬̻̩̦̪́̎̀́̈̿͒t̴̡̨͚̫̗͕͈͖̭͉͇̣̣̗̹̯̽̽̓͛̌̎̈́͝y̶̨̫̹̜̗̫̯͓̻̼̰̝̲͉̣̗͗̈̂̅͌́̽̂̾͗̅̚͘̚͜

I’m sure I’ll get a point for that 🙃

Oh come on man. E'erbody knows you're a secret fan boi of BCA. By the way, the two side charger uppers I had and you lowballed me on were sold last weekend to a buyer at the show. Sorry buddy. If I ever order any more I'll hook you up.
I told you not to tell anybody that! I confided in you and you dip me in the hot grease.

I had a BCA 7.5 in 7.62x39 and it was never right. I sold it on gunbroker and bought a 10.5 and a 16 inch upper from them in the same caliber and they have been fantastic. There's something about that short gas system that I never got worked out.

ezgif-2-15fd93e162.gif

Back
Top Bottom