• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Before anyone asks, it wasn't me!!

I saw this on the news tonight. The cops shot tear gas thru his windows, and he has a wife who is claiming domestic abuse/fighting. They interviewed a neighbor...not shown on camera, just his shadow....who said he needs to be removed from society, is too dangerous to be out.

Imagine this dick-head going to court for the red-flag paperwork against YOU. "Ohhh, he's a scary man, he has scary, black guns all over, he is too scary to be out in public. Please hold me officer, I'm frightened."

"He has hundreds of rounds of ammo"....so do I, in my range bag at any given time, not my main stash.

I saw this on the news tonight. The cops shot tear gas thru his windows, and he has a wife who is claiming domestic abuse/fighting. They interviewed a neighbor...not shown on camera, just his shadow....who said he needs to be removed from society, is too dangerous to be out.

Imagine this dick-head going to court for the red-flag paperwork against YOU. "Ohhh, he's a scary man, he has scary, black guns all over, he is too scary to be out in public. Please hold me officer, I'm frightened."

"He has hundreds of rounds of ammo"....so do I, in my range bag at any given time, not my main stash.
how about someone seeing a reloading set up at your house....”THERE IS A BULLET MAKING FACTORY OVER THERE!!! THEY HAVE MACHINE GUNS!! AND EXPLOSIVES!! “

That’s why I don’t have neighbors.

Cans to left of me.... mags to the right... here I am...

919530298_Aresnal%2520of%2520weapons%2520found%2520at%2520Dentist%2527s%2520home_1550072937895.jpg_14477338_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
Right above the AR lower with the skull on the mag-well, lower third-ish... is that an airsoft upper?

I must admit it made me say, "Hmmmm". Coincidentally, I ran across DinkyDau's post which answered any question in my mind. :D

lots of suppressors on those assault weapons, and a night vision scope on at least one of them.
but, that would make a good package for hog hunting in south Georgia.

What a shame that the police came and stripped this man of the second amendment rights without any due process, just on some unproven statement that he shot a woman in a domestic violence assault against her. what happened to innocent until proven guilty in a court of law ???

(that whole last paragraph was sarcasm, BTW)

Back
Top Bottom