• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Benchmade vs Spyderco

of these ^^knives, which is your fav?

I carry the Benchmade mini Barrage almost daily(the one in the middle). Lightweight,154CM steel(good edge retention),Assisted opening and You can shave with it. For what most will use it for, it's ideal for carry.

Cons: expensive($130+ retail), slippery scales when hands are wet

Or the Spyderco Paramilitary 2. The one with the middle as well. s30v steel(one of the strongest steels you can get in a production knife). Detent & washers make it flip open like butter. G10 scales. For a slightly larger knife, could be one of the best edc's ever made. Amazingly lightweight for its size. You can baton with the Milly 2 if needed and it won't let up.

Cons: expensive($189 msrp), larger knife, pocket clip causes a little more of the knife to be seen than I'd like. Can be hard to come by at the moment. Everyone wants em so, that drives prices up.

Last edited:
vs? they live in harmony :D

Photo-0056.jpg

I really liked my Spyderco Tenacious a lot, but found a great price on a Benchmade Griptilian and the Spyderco has only been a backup ever since. Both are excellent, but there's just something about the look and feel of the Benchmade...

I have researched! Now I want one, lol. That low ride pocket clip is gangster! Allot of people didn't like the scales, I love the design! Not the same ol,same ol!

That is the best part. It rides very low in the pocket. The other knife I sold you sat a little high. I beat the crap out of my knives but this HK knife is taking it like a champ.

Back
Top Bottom