• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Benchmade vs Spyderco

I've carried both. Benchmade has just proven themselves to me. Carry a Griptalian on duty and a Benchmade HK Entourage auto off duty. I will not carry anything else at this point. For comparison, I have 2 teammates who carry Spiders on duty. Both are newer than my Benchmade and both have had the I clips fall off in their pockets from the screws coming loose. One of them routinely has to tighten his tension screw or the blade folds out too easy. Something to be said for Benchmade Lifesharp policy too.

It's called lock-tite, lol...every blade I own with a belt clip gets some.

I'm kinda biased on this, but I personally prefer Spyderco, but I have never owned a benchmade, just seen their over priced knives, and their working class knives (red label?) just seemed cheap to me. I love the thinness of the spyderco, and that hole makes for quick easy opening without a thumb stud interfering while cutting or sharpening. My main EDC is my old lonewolf edition endura 4, it simply has a punch that can take down glock, most shotguns etc.
image.jpg

I'm kinda biased on this, but I personally prefer Spyderco, but I have never owned a benchmade, just seen their over priced knives, and their working class knives (red label?) just seemed cheap to me. I love the thinness of the spyderco, and that hole makes for quick easy opening without a thumb stud interfering while cutting or sharpening. My main EDC is my old lonewolf edition endura 4, it simply has a punch that can take down glock, most shotguns etc.
View attachment 292388

Aren't the Spydercos and Benchmades priced about the same?

Back
Top Bottom