• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Benchmade vs Spyderco

it is just a matter of how much you want to spend. and what looks good to you.

i am of the opinion that benchmades (namely the mini barrage) are my go to for EDC.

when in the woods, i have the mini barrage, and an esse. cant go wrong with too many edges ;)

I've got a Benchmade mini-Griptilian and a Spyderco Delica 4. Both are excellent, I'd give the nod to Benchmade as far as the overall quality of the knife. Having said that, for whatever reason, The Spyderco gets carried more.

You really can't go wrong with either.

I've got a Benchmade mini-Griptilian and a Spyderco Delica 4. Both are excellent, I'd give the nod to Benchmade as far as the overall quality of the knife. Having said that, for whatever reason, The Spyderco gets carried more.

You really can't go wrong with either.

I seem to see a pattern with the above statement....lol.

I've carried both. Benchmade has just proven themselves to me. Carry a Griptalian on duty and a Benchmade HK Entourage auto off duty. I will not carry anything else at this point. For comparison, I have 2 teammates who carry Spiders on duty. Both are newer than my Benchmade and both have had the I clips fall off in their pockets from the screws coming loose. One of them routinely has to tighten his tension screw or the blade folds out too easy. Something to be said for Benchmade Lifesharp policy too.

I've carried both. Benchmade has just proven themselves to me. Carry a Griptalian on duty and a Benchmade HK Entourage auto off duty. I will not carry anything else at this point. For comparison, I have 2 teammates who carry Spiders on duty. Both are newer than my Benchmade and both have had the I clips fall off in their pockets from the screws coming loose. One of them routinely has to tighten his tension screw or the blade folds out too easy. Something to be said for Benchmade Lifesharp policy too.

Having the clip fall off and the tension screw loosen regularly is not a good thing brother...........

Back
Top Bottom